ETFTraderFriends

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by EtfTraderLives, Dec 22, 2004.

1. 2.84% of float is short. WTF are you talking about.

#11     Dec 22, 2004
  2. kowboy

kowboy

The ADBE threads were deleted because of the vitriolic and acid rancor posters other than Helbronner.

Heilbronner has posted some great trades (beforehand calls)

I don't understand why you can't let this alone.

#12     Dec 22, 2004
  3. One comment?

More like you trashed my entire thread, continue to trash my journal, forced one of the most viewed threads on this site to be deleted ("I Shorted QQQ"), and follow me into threads to trash me even more.

Of all things, EliteTrader supports what you are doing and removes the threads from public eye where you make bad calls.

Sorry to those who have to read through this bs. But this has been going on for the entire year. I can't make a comment anywhere on this website without Heilbronner or 990N continually trashing my posts. I've contributed just as much (if not more) to this website the past year as many can attest to that.

I'm willing to put this to rest if Heilbronner is willing to stop trashing and stalking every one of my posts (that includes 990N as well).

Merry Xmas.

#13     Dec 22, 2004
  4. Every time you make your baseless claims about covering up bad calls by removing threads, you are insulting me as I am the one who removed that thread due to your poor behavior.

I am going to be removing this one, too, if your attitude doesn't change.

#14     Dec 22, 2004
  5. Once again. I bought more ADBE.

#15     Dec 22, 2004
  6. Man, I have no problem with you, Etf. We have different styles, but yes. I made my statements, but I also respect yours. If you think I did you wrong, mea culpa.

I better focus my energy on my trading, because I need it. Maybe you should also start thinking positive instead of dwelling in the past. I even got some new clues out of your postings regarding the QQQQs, I'm thankful for that.

Regarding bad calls of mine: There ain't no bad calls. Timing has not been accurate in some of my trades (like this one or the"Cat" trade), but in the end I was able to get out with profits in all the callings I made on ET. Please check it out. Go back in my posting history.

Peace. :)

#16     Dec 22, 2004
  7. Adobe keeps going. :D

#17     Dec 23, 2004
  8. Head and shoulders, MACD divergence, rising volume on decline, falling volume on incline, broke it's latest trendline.

I'd have to agree it likes more probable this one is going down.

ae_trading

#18     Dec 23, 2004
  9. kacija

kacija

I dont know where ADBE may be headed but from looking at the weekly chart it appears that higher is the path of least resistance. Currently approaching 52 week high. Looking at the picture perfect H & S top developing on the daily is somewhat disturbing though :)

#19     Dec 24, 2004
  10. Sold the other 1/2 ADBE purchased at $61.50 (+0.92)
    Sold last add +0.42

Will consider short in a few days.

#20     Dec 27, 2004