Etfc, C, Cfc

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by 1flyfisher, Jan 7, 2008.

1. I have been reading this board.
    It has been amusing watching so many of you catch the falling knife on these stocks.

One Idiot bought Calls on C, another idiot caught the falling knife on CFC@$30, and another was loading up on ETFC @ $3.50+.

I really can't feel sorry for these idiots.
    They have all been obnoxious idiots and I am glad they are getting KILLED.

I have been on the other side of their trades. I told them not to do what they were doing but they were obnoxious arrogant a-holes and I am Glad I am taking their $$$$$$$.

2. bgp

bgp

WELL, DONT' YOU REMEMBER THEY ARE FOLLOWING THE "SMART"
    MONEY. :confused:

BGP

3. S2007S

S2007S

I was in and out of ETFC about 3-4 times at the end of 2007, havent bought it yet but it looks attractive in my opinion, now trading under $3.00, may buy some under $2.50. I think this company gets bought out, AMTD was interested when it was trading above $15, now its $3.00.

4. Have you looked at the balance Sheet of the Company?
    Do you know if they are teetering on Bankruptcy?
    What do you base your investment in this company on?

Why is the STOCK attractive at these prices.
    Aside you being a knife catching value idiot that thinks the stock is a buy because it is no longer at $10.00.

From your post it is obvious you have no clue what is going on with the company.

5. Schadenfreude can be wonderful sometimes
    :p

6. I bought 4500 shares @3.44, Should I sell now? what's the worst case scenario? If they do get bought out, can I make some cash or at least break even?? Thanks!

7. Someone made serious coin today on CFC:eek:

8. He's just pissed because he was short today and lost a ton.

Fuckin cry baby. This guy couldn't trade himself out of a box.

As BEARISH as I am (and HAVE been)....this guy is truly an idiot. He's assuming everything is worth ZERO.

He tore me apart for picking up ETRD @ 2.50 off a bit of their 11 year low... making money on the bounce. What a joke.

9. Fly...go back to class man. Pick up a few books on trading.

Then come back. It'll help you out significantly.