ETers, what do you do with your pennies?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gunslinger, Oct 12, 2006.

1. Better to creep him out and shut him up, than to actually have it happen, yeah? I mean especially if he doesnt have the money which i would bet all my money that he doesnt...can you imagine how pissed a kidnapper would be if he snatched a kid, thinking he's going to get millions in ransom, and found out the dad was broke?

#31     Oct 17, 2006
  2. Now the phucking creep is comparing a thinly-veiled child-kidnapping threat to a Nigerian scam email. Pure genius.

Any more threats to children you'd like to present while you're phucking yourself? I mean, may as well go for broke.

Peilthetraveler: Bright trader and child-snatcher.

#32     Oct 17, 2006
  3. #33     Oct 17, 2006
  4. Wow...you really mean it? You think im a genius? Thanks man! :)

#34     Oct 17, 2006
  5. #35     Oct 17, 2006
  6. #36     Oct 17, 2006
  7. Wow, using Google cache for your sleuthing. You're definitely resourceful riskarb :)

#37     Oct 17, 2006
  8. "She's driving me crazy, I can't eat, I can't sleep, I'm here, I'm climbing the walls. Meanwhile I'm in this contest, I'm datin' a virgin, SOMETHING'S GOT TO GIVE!"

[​IMG]

#38     Oct 17, 2006
  9. I changed it again...check it out! =)

Just for you, Risk.....just to raise that blood pressure just a little bit more and see if we can burst that aneurism in your head.

#39     Oct 17, 2006
  10. But if i really wanted to find you i guess i could just look for this person.

[​IMG]

She look familiar? See your not the only one that can find shit.

#40     Oct 17, 2006