ETers, what do you do with your pennies?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gunslinger, Oct 12, 2006.

1. Do they really buy them? They just cut you a check for your pennies?

#21     Oct 16, 2006
  2. Yeah, retard, I can do the math as well. I never put anything in the jug but quarters. Dad would come home from work and fill the jug(s) as well. I'd imagine a couple bucks per workday were from dad alone. ANY unclaimed quarters that circulated in the house were put in the jug.

#22     Oct 16, 2006
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

Sure they do, after all, this is good business for them. Although the logistic is a bit complicated:

I live about 300 miles from DC, so to make the trip I am paying about $60 for the gas. And I am not counting labor here. So I only go when the kid's jar is completely full because I have to have about 20000 pennies just to break even.
    And it hurts my back too, those pennies are HEAVY!!!

#23     Oct 16, 2006
  4. I guess this would make sense if you dad was a bad waiter or something and was getting 25 cent tips only. Is that it? Or maybe he got the quarters by always checking the payphones? NO WAIT I got it...he sold newspapers on the corner!!

Its either one of those or your a freak'n liar, liar!

A couple of bucks per workday, you would need almost 3 dollars and 50 cents per day! He only works 5 days a week right? that ups it to about 4.75 per work day. Why the hell would you put almost 5 bucks a day in quarters in a cookie jar?

I still call you a liar, loser

#24     Oct 16, 2006
  5. Artie21

Artie21

I put them on the eyes of my fallen comrades. To pay the boatman.

After all these years, since the ancient Egyptians, the price has never risen.

#25     Oct 16, 2006
  6. Yeah, moron... you got me. I gain so much from lying to some hydrocephalic prop trading reject from Swift who BSes daily about his ficticious winnings. There goes my hopes of opening a change bank for like-minded kids. I stated dad would drop change in the jug, not that he supplied the entire kitty. Mom added as well. Another jug had pennies, nickles and dimes. Dad made millions, Sport. Chew on that why you're sitting in your cold, damp hovel. I am sitting in a 7-figure Tahoe crib. My son has a 8-figure trust set up by my friggin' in-laws. Ha, now kill urself. =)

I'm sorry you were deprived as a child. Apparently mom's crack addiction didn't translate into hoo'er profits for you and your sibs.

I can imagine $3.37/day is a lot of money to you. Understandable, as only a complete trauma case would accept a 40% payout. Cheer up douche.

#26     Oct 16, 2006
  7. Wow...you really are a loser! You dont have shit. You say you got millions and with all that money you spend ALL your time sitting in front of your computer posting 5000+ posts to ET not counting your other names on here that we dont know who they are. What does that say about you?

If there was any truth to what you just said i would be real careful if i was you. Traders are not the only ones that read this board and you never know what type of crazys might try to snatch up your kid based on what you just said. Not that you would notice being glued to ET 24/7

#27     Oct 17, 2006
  8. You're threatening to snatch my kid? Nice work. Forwarded to a friend of mine at the Justice Dept. You Bright Trading asswipes certainly are cream of the crop. The kid has the cash in Treasury zeroes, held in trust. Apparently your attention span is that of a gerbil, typical Bright "trader".

I'd suggest you bring a lot of firepower.

BTW, I am all broken up that your prop leverage is going bye bye. What a phucking shame.

#28     Oct 17, 2006
  9. I see i hit a nerve...now you are researching me huh? Haha. I LOVE IT!!! I got under you skin...how does that feel? Im glad to know you care so much about me to try to find out stuff you can use that you think will hurt me. But it doesnt :)

You have just proven your reading comprehension is at the pre-school level. And you expect us to believe you are this big bad millionaire? LMFAO!!!!!
    Believe me, if i was planning on snatching your kid, i sure as hell wouldnt post it here for all to see. Im warning you about the other crazy people that monitor these boards...like the people that send the nigerian letter scam to members on here. (i just got one the other day in fact) so that tells you the type that monitor these boards.

Yeah, someone that has millions, does not let others know he has millions and especially would never say his kid has 10s of millions. You are just asking for trouble.

#29     Oct 17, 2006
  10. Big difference between Nigerian spam and snatching kids (or talking about it). I enjoy these spats as much as anyone else here on ET. They give me a few chuckles through the monotony of the day. Though, talking about snatching kids is extremely creepy...

#30     Oct 17, 2006