ETers for Republican Nominee...chime in here...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by increasenow, Oct 31, 2007.

1. Ronald Reagan...oh crap,,he's dead...How about ,,,,ME?????

TM in 08"!!!!

Come on boys get behind me!! i can do this!!!

here's my platform:

1) TAXES: 15 % flat tax...everyone...no deductibles..what is the big deal?
    equality for all must rule!

2) IMMIGRATION: A wall like the one in China to stop immigration...we can hire all the illegals who are here to build it and once they are done we can throw them on the other side of the wall and say " SUCKERS!!!"

3) WAR : Out of Iraq by 12/09

4) WAR PART II: Into Iran and Mexico by Jan 2010
    ( we should just take over Mexico and make it another state)

5) ENVIRONMENT : Very important platform...Since we took out Afghanistan and Iraq, one of the spoils of war should be that we get to dump all our garbage and toxic waste on you...imagine no more landfills in the US because we can just go load up a barge and dump it in the middle east...and mexico too..for every illegal that comes in we get to dump 100 metric tons o human waste on their side of the border. Imagine what Iran would be thinking if we were about to invade them?? " Oh crap, they toppled our government and now they are pumping raw sewage through are streets!"

6) TERRORISM: This is very simple...make an announcement that we will no longer put up with long lines at the airports,,,,The middle east needs to be on their best behavior because if so much as one 737 gets hijacked...we drop thee nuclear bombs on mecca....nothing but glass on their holy city...while we are at it, fuck it ..lets take out those fucking Pyramids and sphinx/lynx or whatever that fucking 'LIGER " thing is as well....this way at night when they turn toward mecca to pray it will have all the meaning of turning toward an empty coke bottle.

7: SAME SEX MARRIAGE: ONLy for women...because thats hot..but not for men..those f-ing fags! Thats just wrong.

8: GLOBAL WARMING: Fuckit who cares? Now everybody in Florida can move back to NY and leave the gators and palmetto bugs to fend for themselves!

9" STEM CELL: Fuckit! Don't get knocked up and you won't have any stem cells.,,and while we are at it, Don't go jumping horses or diving into 5 foot swimming pools and you wont need stem cell therapy ( hello Christopher Reeves can you hear me?..guess not, he's dead too i think)

10: ECONOMY: Simple...what ever trade agreement one country has in place with us...we reciprocate....how hard is that??? Geeezz

11: MARKETS: End SARBOX in its current state immediately..22 of the 25 largest IPOS have been done over seas...,,Coincidence? I don;t think so.

12: EDUCATION: I want to be the education President...so I will put in an initiative.....Parents who don't teach their kids how to at least read 'CAT and DOG" and sing the fucking ABC's by Kindergarten have to pay a 5% dumb ass tax ( ontop of the 15% flat tax)

TM DIRECT FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#11     Oct 31, 2007
  2. Turok

Turok

Ok, switched my vote.

JB

#12     Oct 31, 2007
  3. MY NAME IS TM_DIRECT AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE

#13     Oct 31, 2007
  4. poyayan

poyayan

Ron Paul

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mEFmAqfiXnk

If the hill thinks he is nuts, he must be doing something right.

Plus, I like my social security tax back. Security my a*s. Thank you, I can take care of myself.

#14     Nov 1, 2007
  5. Hillary will beat Hillary. She's just as slick but not as smart as her husband. She'll trip herself up with all her equivocating.

#15     Nov 1, 2007
  6. You people are insane, you actually think RP (it appears, he has turned into an acronym) stands a chance.

I also like a lot of what TM is saying, works for me.

Look, he cannot, and will not win-is anyone getting this? (not tm, rp) just wont, will not occur, simple, and if you dont know why, then have a good look at those die-hard-bold machines.

Not-going to-happen, nor is any legitimate challenge from the Paul camp after a loss going to be -legitmately debated , in any sphere, same as the last lot.

You heard it here, first, Paul is a dead duck, and a threat to the establishment, he's done for.

Period.

#16     Nov 1, 2007
  7. achilles28

achilles28

What ever happened to 'fight the good fight'?

#17     Nov 1, 2007
  8. Turok

Turok

Of course he is, but I am one who believes that the statement of voting for someone who you *actually* respect is the most important thing.

The rest are lousy establishment cookie cutter a-holes -- I've never voted for one of those in my life and I'm not gonna start now.

At this point, I vote for RP or no one.

JB

#18     Nov 1, 2007
  9. Nothing.

Just stating facts, as i see them.

I never said any free person shouldn't vote by, or act on their conscience, that alone is fighting the good fight.

#19     Nov 1, 2007
  10. The problem with Ron Paul is simple....He has no personality...He has awesome ideas and makes all most as much sense as my platform...but he really is a wet noodle when it comes to personality...Ross Perot had that southern drawl and had good wit about him...if RP had that he could be a force.

#20     Nov 1, 2007