Et Trading Townhall/roast Is Open

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by William Rennick, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Back from the VFW, you Fellas should see the cans on the new cocktail waitress. I snapped a pic from the I phone but it was too dark.

Anywho,. the first ET Townhall is complete. This first one was pretty quiet but I think these can grow into a worthwhile event. Everyone here has their own story, and there is always something to be learned. Not to mention the entertainment value of a true Townhall atmosphere.

Tonite I threw a lateral to ByLoSellHi, who was a good Guy and ran the ball. If he wants to do a full town hall soon with proper promotion I vote he gets his own date. For tomorrow we need a new Roastee, and I vote for Mandlebrot. I know alot here think he's a jackass, but he is usually a great poster and definately can spark a good discussion with his ideas on everything Market related.

Mandy aka JJ, if you ain't wearing the paper Burgerworld hat (just kidding)
    Wed. from 4 til 8 pm EST we would be thrilled to have you as our Honored Guest.

Until we get someone to coordinate picking the daily Roastee, I will arrange for the guest. I would like to publically ask the human lightning rod. Ivanovich to be our Thursday Roastee. If anyone has ideas for the Roastee picks for this week, then sound off!!

Rennick out:cool:

#31     Aug 11, 2009