Et Trading Townhall/roast Is Open

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by William Rennick, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Because they do a much better job at nailing the moves than I do. I haven't blown out an account in 4 years. Thanks for the question, and congrats on breaking 60 posts.

#11     Aug 11, 2009
  2. Illum

Illum

Hey grandpa. Did you invest in horse and buggy stocks? How would today's bear turned bull rate in your long years. More like 70's, 80's or neither? Do you trade in diapers?

Just throwin in the rudness because of "roast," much respect..... ya smelly old bastard

#12     Aug 11, 2009
  3. Haaa, I actually have known Phil for 30 years.. He named him after me. Love his show

#13     Aug 11, 2009
  4. Are we in a secular bear or secular bull market?

I ask because so called experts can't even seem to agree on such a fundamental point; example - Laffer says secular bear, while that pap smear of a human being, Abby Joseph Cohen, claims contrary.

#14     Aug 11, 2009
  5. Great post Jackass,,. I rate this as none of the above... We are plowing new ground, and the ground is sour!! Bernanke , Obama and his Merry men are amking a bad deal much worse...

#15     Aug 11, 2009
  6. Definately a Bear... beyond a bear, they will need to call this something else in the near future...

#16     Aug 11, 2009
  7. piezoe

piezoe

Any truth to the rumor that the Mighty Ball is actually the hair stylist that you and Abby both use?

#17     Aug 11, 2009
  8. I use the barber from Gran Torino, she uses the mighty Zohan..

Keep those trading questions coming Fellas...

#18     Aug 11, 2009
  9. Thanks, Padre.

#19     Aug 11, 2009
  10. That's just sad. You've been in the mkts for over 30 yrs and you need a paid service to help you out.

Hey, at least you are honest though :)

#20     Aug 11, 2009