ET Trading Championship, Vote If You Want One!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by William Rennick, Nov 20, 2008.

1. C mon Fellas, click the above link and send a message to Baron. Let's get this joint hopping again.

Rennick out:cool:

2. fake or real $ ?

3. Moot point as many who will say they are using cash wont just look at so many of the wanker vendors out there. Who claim to be using real cash when they are on a sim.

Plenty of guys here too but hey no need to get on my high horse everyone starts somewhere and if someone comes through and does really well on sim, maybe they can step up that would be cool and this comp wpuld have achieved something instead of just pumping and primping egos.

Should be open to all then

4. nkhoi

nkhoi

ET had trading challenge from time to time, but it had never worked out. So don't hold your breath for this one either.

5. hughb

hughb

Hmmm, good idea but may be bad timing. I'm sure I'm not the only one sitting on his hands right now. I only own one stock right now, Pepsico, and that's in a DRIP account that I won't even look at for many months.

The market is too oversold to short, and the downtrend is too strong to buy. Nothing for a stock jockey like myself to do but jack around on ET all day.

The best way to do it is with people posting real time trades that have been taken in their own trading accounts. Simulated contests are aking to a war video game.

If it is seriously considered, maybe by the time it gets off the ground I would be ready to participate. The objective should be bragging rights, in other words, no money thrown in a pot for the winner to take. Pikers like myself need all of their available cash in their account.

6. :)