Et Trading Championship, Vote If You Want One!!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by William Rennick, Nov 20, 2008.

Should ET host a real-time simulated Trading Contest?

1. YEA BABY, IT'S ABOUT DAMNED TIME BARON LIVENS THIS PLACE UP!!

57 vote(s)
    79.2%
  2. NAH, I'D RTHER POST SOME BULLSHIT WHEN I'M NOT WHACKIN

15 vote(s)
    20.8%
  1. 1 million US dollars or lifetime free gas regardless to the type of vehicle being driven :confused:

Seriously, who will be the sponsors considering ET members tries to kill off most of the sponsors.

Thus, who'll (which sponsor) be willing to cough up a substantial prize money to attract the braggers, predictors et cetera for the tournament...

Give away to those that are on record for denouncing most ET sponsors.

Conflict of Interest. :D

Mark

#11     Nov 20, 2008
  2. Are you kidding, if a sponsor is handing out cash these pikers will be lined up to kiss ass.
    :D

#12     Nov 20, 2008
  3. Quark

Quark

Maybe the MarketZar folks and PFG would be willing to loan Baron their site and sim to run the contest since it looks like they've given up over there.

#13     Nov 22, 2008
  4. Baron, let's roll. You'll have the best year ever if you do this right.

Rennick out:cool:

#14     Nov 24, 2008
  5. Rennick, your "Urgent Message From Rennick" thread tells me everything I need to know about your trading performance.
    :D

#15     Nov 26, 2008
  6. Exactly, I would be bringing a canon to a knife fight. A competetion would show pikers like yourself the power of the mighty "Ball".

Come on Baron, gives us a contest so twits like thunderdink can show us he can trade better than he can post pointless dribble.

Rennick out:cool:

#16     Nov 27, 2008
  7. It has been over a week thus far, and despite four posts by you seeking Baron's attention and cooperation, he has remained silent. It would appear that he is giving you all the attention you deserve, Willy.

Even so, I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving, and urge you to maintain a low profile while the authorities are still rounding up stray turkeys for processing.

#17     Nov 27, 2008
  8. OP, if you can come up with a way for Baron to realize some profit before, not after or during, the contest starts he might have interest.

He already owns this space for eyeballs (and other body parts) so your proposal adds no value to him. I can't really speak for him, but if I was in his shoes, that's the way I'd be thinking.

#18     Dec 13, 2008
  9. This is a great idea.

I will put my REAL TRADING STATEMENTS UP AGAINST ANYONE.

Of course every time I have done that in the past all we get are curses and claims of fraud and talk about how a few only think about my genitals all day.

All things to detract from putting up or shutting up.

So sad.

Maybe that is why after all the crap is flung around, traders wind up going to sign up for the service at Puretick.com.

Must be some reason why we are at record membership.

Successfully,

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com
    1-877-GOLONG1 (1-877-465-6641)

#19     Dec 16, 2008
  10. Baron better have a good solid API and fast OMS engine ready to make this happen.

Creating a fair /square demo engine is not easy. If there is a flaw to the engine.... trust me it will be exposed considering there are a few developers who has the capability to do so lurking and posting in ET.

So before this gets into a live or not debate. It's quite clear that it won't happen.

As an example, a friend of mine threw me a pic with a gazillion $ account on IB. He literally was playing around with IB's demo system, found a flaw, and exposed it.

He was throwing gazillion trades constantly exposing their engine... and at the end of the day... he's a gazillionaire on demo.

Hey... will posting those result with some reasonable number make me a King in ET? I'm not sure it'll still work on their current demo account but I can ask for the codes and try it out...

Oh... wait... everyone will know my secret system after reading this... :p

#20     Dec 16, 2008