Et Teabagger Thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by fkbsuhites, Apr 18, 2010.

1. The top 1% of income earners paid 25% of the total income tax revenue. Not the 39% number the moron has on his sign. However the middle class bears the burden of *all* taxes paid.

example. If only the "top 1%", bought gasoline. We'd have no freeways since they don't buy enough gas compared to the middle class.

The middle class pays way more in combined taxes collected at the local, state and federal levels.

These bastards love to use the top 1% number to confuse the stupid people.

Never trust a teagagging hypocrite.

#21     Apr 18, 2010
  2. There is nothing wrong with his math. Suggest you take the time to look before you post.

#22     Apr 18, 2010
  3. #23     Apr 18, 2010
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

LOL!

#24     Apr 18, 2010
  5. morganist

morganist Guest

does the person mean amnesty?

#25     Apr 18, 2010

6. You are having a grand old time, but this photo is of a DAV and for all we know he has a purple heart. Suggest you find another picture.

#26     Apr 18, 2010
  7. Incorrect response. Doesn't escape the fact he fights against his own interests.

This thread is about teabaggers. Any teabagger.

The thread highlights the complete lunacy and disconnect from reality of this pathetic movement and its members.

Is he against medicare? I'll bet he is for medicare only when it comes to his own check.

I'll make fun of Palin too.

You know the one. She could see clear across Russia from her back yard. And how can we forget she was for the bridge to nowhere before she was against it.

I know she's your hero. It's going to be fun.

#27     Apr 18, 2010
  8. No. I don't think they are against amnesty.

She probably voted for Bush twice. Yes, the same Bush who went all out to give citizenship to the illegals who worked in the factories of his campaign donors.

How can she be against amnesty if she voted for a guy who was for amnesty?

That's why the word Hypocrite rhymes with Teagagger.

#28     Apr 18, 2010
  9. Wallet

Wallet

When someone who dosen't pay taxes, have a job, has no concept of patronage or support or even a "thank you" to veterans for their service and sacrifice, ( which allows them to voice their little winney punk ass bullshit statements)

What do you expect them say, except give me more, give me more.

#29     Apr 18, 2010
  10. No she is not my hero, she is a dingbat. Some things should be off limits " like combat veterans".

#30     Apr 18, 2010