ET rules

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Gordon Gekko, Dec 7, 2002.

1. admit it, guys, ET rules. whether you're a profitable trader or not, this is a great place to learn and talk about anything related to trading. i have learned so much from this site. the people here are great, too; we have a wide range of personalities. from aphie and i to oldtrader...from 777 to don bright. hehe anyway, i'd just like to say thanks to baron for running ET. we get all this and he doesn't even charge us 1 cent. :cool:

2. What? You didn't pay last month's dues?? Have you paid any of the dues since you've been here? Baron, do you hear this? I think you better tell Gordon that his free ride here on ET is over with.

3. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Yeah, somehow I must have overlooked sending GG his dues bill. :)

Thanks for the fine comments!

4. BCE

BCE

Ditto to GG's post, Baron, which I've already told you in a PM. By the way, I know aphie hated to turn GG in for not paying his dues, but I for one know he can afford it as he made clear when he told me at one of our afternoon meetings,
    "Gordon Gekko: You see that building? I bought that building ten years ago. My first real estate deal. Sold it two years later, made an $800,000 profit. It was better than sex. At the time I thought that was all the money in the world. Now it's a day's pay."
    Sorry to rat you out GG but everyone knows you're THE BIGGEST player on the street. :D

5. Yannis

Yannis

A little late to this party but I have to say that not only ET is a great place to spend a few minutes every day and exchange posts with other traders, but it has really contributed to my bottom line in a positive way by making it possible and easy for me to get opinions, suggestions and ready made research from a great number of well informed people. Boy, that's a long sentence :)

Plus, it is run beautifully, bravo!

Not to forget that every time I have needed Baron's help, he has always been there for me. Many thanks!!