ET needs a quant forum

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by lolatency, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Oh please steve911... based on your behavior under your old nic it'd be a stretch to call you a person. :p

#21     May 5, 2009
  2. As mentioned before, you don't know me.

And based on your simple minded responses you aren't going to

The next time I want to show folks what a bunch of idiots you trolls are I will send you a note. Because you have the IQ of a fruit fly, you will undoubtedly respond just as before.

I'm done with you for the moment.

:p

#22     May 5, 2009
  3. As everyone can see, trolls show up wherever they think they can do some damage, and because they possess a unique combination of low IQ and venal character, they like to tend to disrupt any serious conversation. Clearly its THE most pressing problem for the website in general...

I agree with Trader Zones on this point. Probably the only practical way to keep a quant thread going is to make it by invite only.

Thats it for me..

Good luck with the idea

#23     May 6, 2009
  4. You'll be back... just like when you said you were going to quit ET these two times below. :p

And even if you do keep your word for once it's not a loss because you're a mathematically challenged big mouth.
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2104649#post2104649
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2025016#post2025016

#24     May 6, 2009
  5. Oh really steve911? I know you're a hypocrite. And I know from your posts under your former nic that you're mathematically on about an 8th grade level.

Are you claiming you're not steve46?

#25     May 6, 2009
  6. Quit acting like you're not a fan of Lewis Black.

#26     May 6, 2009
  7. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I will set that up but I will need some suggestions regarding the one-sentence forum description so that the purpose of the forum is clearly defined.

Also, if there are any quant threads that should be moved into the newly created forum, post the link to those threads here.

Thanks

#27     May 21, 2009