ET Muse

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by flytiger, Jul 14, 2007.

1. muse /myuz/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[myooz] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation verb, mused, mus·ing.
    –verb (used without object) 1. to think or meditate in silence, as on some subject.
    2. Archaic. to gaze meditatively or wonderingly.
    –verb (used with object) 3. to meditate on.
    4. to comment thoughtfully or ruminate upon.

Every have those "WTF was he thinking?" moments? Ever see a sign that made you think of a thought no where related? A TV commercial? A TV Program. Something your wife or kid said. Put it here. I 'll start, and I hope you guys will pick up and take it in new directions, financial and otherwise.

When the black dude in the Ameritrade commercial says, "I get upset when I put in a buy, and don't get the quoted price." WTF is he doing in the market?

When BAC says, "a higher standard" and gets nailed for moneylaundering, and keeps running the commercial.

When Macco says, "We'll paint your car for $249, and finance it." What kind of piece of shit would you paint for 249, and if you can't pay 249 anyway, why bother??? Will your friends look down on you if you drive your oxidized Maverick to their next dinner party?

With the shit he's pulled, how does Bill Clinton get by, not only with the electorate, but with Hillary. If you're ole lady found you out that many times, would you be in public holding her hand?

What makes MichaelScott tick?

Get the gist? Have at it. I'm interested in what you think about.

2. Where do these sayings come from. Like " I didn't know whether to shit or go blind."

What kind of choice is that? I"m going to shit most all the time.