ET has Few heavy millionaires posting, but why r they here

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by open, Dec 11, 2007.

1. Beat me to the punch, and a couple of the currencies I would have chosen for example too! I think it would be a good bet to guess $ so while not in the same category as the Laos Kip not really worth so much nowadays.

#31     Dec 13, 2007
  2. I wondered the same thing. Few wealthier people would publish their net worth. It kind of makes one wonder whether they meant 3.8 thousand...

#32     Dec 14, 2007
  3. And then there is the matter of preferred livestock...

#33     Dec 15, 2007
  4. Then you have the matter of cow derivatives.

#34     Dec 15, 2007
  5. Most of you are wasting your time. Yes, there are pikers on here but if the real traders didn't pay any attention to them, they would eventually leave the site and go elsewhere.

Solution: Focus on making good trades, instead of talking about how much money you have or don't have. you know?

#35     Dec 15, 2007
  6. Its all the same in the end.

#36     Dec 15, 2007
  7. Agreed.

All arguments should...

A) be transferred and finished here.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83837

or

B) handled the Riskarb way

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...6532#post426532

#37     Dec 15, 2007
  8. Hmm.. I see that that post was deleted. It's a shame because I couldn't agree more with it. Here we have all these e-tough guys coming in here running their mouths and it's quite annoying, they need a good ask-kicking...

If it was deleted b/c riskarb suggested, well, then I apologize sincerely to him. I respect someone like that, as, rambling on and on here about how tough you are or how much capital is in your account takes up space. If you have something to prove go prove it in the P/L thread or set up a place to meet to settle your differences.

If you think it's promoting violence you are sadly mistaken. It's called taking justice in your own hands. If we had a billion men on earth like riskarb this world would be a better place. You either take care of business or get your @$$ handed to you and you shut up.

I'm done.

#38     Dec 15, 2007
  9. hey, don't wish a billion like him....if there was, my lifting would not be worth continuing! oh the thought....

matt, i agree with you, as most people who have been successful in life would like justice and scores settled as they were in days past. the internet has allowed absolute pussies and jerks to have their 15 minutes.

#39     Dec 15, 2007