ET guys are above average, so lets do a 9/11 poll

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FutTrd, Sep 12, 2006.

ET guys are above average, so lets do a 9/11 poll

1. 9/11 is inside job, I saw WTC 7 video, I heard explosions

34 vote(s)
    40.5%
  2. 9/11 is NOT an inside job, any theory otherwise is disgusting.

42 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. I just plain don’t know anymore, either way.

8 vote(s)
    9.5%
  1. 9/11 was not just about invading Iraq. I believe it is also about taking more control over the American people, these are excuses to stick us with chips, the issue of the national ID card (witch is just another ID the terrorists will fake), monitor our phone calls, and bank accounts (along with a bunch of other stuff, I cant think of at the moment) and saying it’s to protect us from terrorists, it’s all a bunch of brain washing crap to give them more power.

More and more people are leaving American then ever before, these are people who see what is happening and taking action before they get stuck in a sh** hole!

#81     Sep 14, 2006
  2. More than ever, we need the "New World Order" his old man spoke of, right?

People think it is about money? It is not about money, it is about power...

Rich guys don't think of money, they think of power...

Bush Sr. calls for 'new world order' on September 11, 1990
    Free Press International Brief

Quote from the Boston Globe:

More than a decade ago, after Saddam Hussein's invasion of Kuwait, President George H. W. Bush explicitly sought to initiate, as he put it to Congress, a "new world order." He made that momentous declaration on Sept. 11, 1990. Eleven years later, the suddenly mystical date of 9/11 motivated his son to finish what the father began.

Boston Globe

http://fpiarticle.blogspot.com/2005/04/bush-sr-calls-for-new-world-order-on.html

#82     Sep 14, 2006
  3. #83     Sep 18, 2006
  4. Now just sit back and think about how stupid your convoluted 9/11 theories actually sound. An intern gives the President a hummer in the most secure private office in the world and they wind up making a series of TV movies about it, do you actually believe anyone would possibly even attempt to wire public office building with explosives. What possible motive would there be.

Do you actually believe CIA employees are so loyal to the agency they wouldn't rat out a proposed plot to kill innocent American citizens. This is real life not an episode of 24, how f--king dumb and sick are you people. This is the perfect example of the dumbing down of america. I have news for you guys you are the reason the rest of the world ridicules us.

#84     Sep 18, 2006
  5. Hey genius maybe because the Pentagon is basically constructed like a bunker with thick walls to absorb an attack. Here is an experiment for you to try, go out side and throw a brick at your car window, now grab a second one and throw it at the side of your house, which one left a larger hole.

#85     Sep 18, 2006
  6. Do you actually believe only a Democrat would speak out. I think it is safe to say no one would be falling in line with party politics.

#86     Sep 18, 2006
  7. Who is the slow one ? Isn't it obvious the puts were traced by feds thus rendering a CBOE investigation unnecessary. They were traced back to a bunch of wealthy Saudi's.

#87     Sep 18, 2006
  8. outright lie. there is no way you can document this because it is not true. if you are going to come on here and lie at least make it realistic.

#88     Sep 18, 2006
  9. Sorry ratty, but that is what actually happened.

#89     Sep 18, 2006
  10. back it up or stfu. LIAR

#90     Sep 19, 2006