ET guys are above average, so lets do a 9/11 poll

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FutTrd, Sep 12, 2006.

ET guys are above average, so lets do a 9/11 poll

1. 9/11 is inside job, I saw WTC 7 video, I heard explosions

34 vote(s)
    40.5%
  2. 9/11 is NOT an inside job, any theory otherwise is disgusting.

42 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. I just plain don’t know anymore, either way.

8 vote(s)
    9.5%
  1. Forgive the spelling/grammar

#51     Sep 13, 2006
  2. volente_00

volente_00

I never said it did not happen, I am just a realist and some of the events are very strange.

Explain the jump in airline put buying right before it happened if there was zero inside knowledge ?

And what does iraq have to do with osama ?
    Saddam did not plan the attacks, I just find it strange that the focus of the war on terrorism shifted to iraq once osama showed he could not be captured.

#52     Sep 13, 2006
  3. Turok

Turok

Vol:
    >Explain the jump in airline put buying
    >right before it happened if there was
    >zero inside knowledge ?

Of course there was "inside knowledge" related to the put buying... but what makes you think that it is strange or related to an 'inside job' somehow?

*Someone* had "inside knowledge" and was using it to profit from the event -- don't you think that a man as rich as Osama might know how to use the markets for financial gain?

JB

#53     Sep 14, 2006
  4. Why, those who were in on the conspiracy of course! I guess you didn't get the memo circulated by Cheney and Co. that was outed in the NY Times, but that's better for your safety. I'd still check for suspicious wires under your car, though! :)

#54     Sep 14, 2006
  5. Put Buying-

From what I understand it came from a small number (but large quantity) of investors. One of 2 reasons. Very easily could have been coincidence, or somebody heard something from someone who heard something from someone (think of six degrees of separation) and acted on it. But if thats the case, why couldnt "the leak" have been on the hijackers side. Are they so tight lipped?

As far as Iraq-Saddam relationship, I agree that they, Iraq, had no direct relationship to 9/11. My thinking is that since the taliban is not a "tangible" (for lack of a better word) entity, theUS govt had to restore the confidence of the people. And come on lets face it, Sadam had to go anyway, he/they were an easy target. Somebody had to immediatly pay, and because of his past actions unfortunately for him, Sadam's ticket was punched.

It wasn't that we wanted 9/11 to happen so we could invade Iraq, but BECAUSE 9/11 happened, we invaded Iraq.

#55     Sep 14, 2006
  6. volente_00

volente_00

My problem with the jump in puts is the profit was never taken out of the account. To this day is has not been touched. Why ?

"Never before on the Chicago Exchange were such large amounts of United and American Airlines options traded. These investors netted a profit of at least $5 million after the September 11th attacks. Interestingly, the names of the investors remain undisclosed and the $5 million remains unclaimed in the Chicago Exchange account."[

On this particular night the crowd looked promising. I introduced myself to two women there, and after a short while, one of the women told me she worked for the CBOE. The CBOE is the Chicago Board Options Exchange. It is the exchange that handles trading in, among other things, stock options. I half-jokingly asked her, "Whatever happened to the CBOE investigation of all the profits made by those who bought put options on airlines stocks before 9-11?" (You make money on put options when a stock goes down in price.)

Her answered floored me. She said, "It probably would have been easy for us to find out who was behind the trades, but the government came in and told the CBOE president to stop the investigation."

Just to make sure I heard her right, I said to her, "The government came in and told the CBOE president not to investigate?" She said, "Yeah, it was really strange."

The conversation changed for a minute, but I wanted to get back to the government not wanting an investigation. I said to her again, a third time, making sure I heard right, "The government didn't want you to investigate?" She looked at me said "Yes, that's right." Then she looked at me a little longer, she knew I had interest in this topic, she looked a little nervous and then blurted out to me, "We erased the data. Our data on the trades is gone."

#56     Sep 14, 2006

7. ISnt easier to assume (occams razor) and doesnt it make more sense that people linked to al qeda or osama, or they themselves profited from these trades?

#57     Sep 14, 2006
  8. FutTrd

FutTrd

you are all bogged down on money trail, who did what, who was where and when.

but will someone please address the issue of New York Firefighters

there are at least 45 firefighters who say they DID hear explosions in lobby prior to collapse

is this normal, I don't think so.

but if there are any plumbers who turned traders perhaps you can shed light

#58     Sep 14, 2006
  9. come on... you cant be this slow. if it were arabs, they would have plastered that info on every MSM rag out there. the trail went back to someone they didnt want it to, lets just say it was "sensitive". i am sure these "lucky" put buyers were warned off of collecting their prize.

#59     Sep 14, 2006
  10. So does it make sense to you...that this whole "massive operation" was compromised because somebody "in the know" wanted to make a few million??? Sorry rat, that just does not make ANY sense.

#60     Sep 14, 2006