ET guys are above average, so lets do a 9/11 poll

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FutTrd, Sep 12, 2006.

ET guys are above average, so lets do a 9/11 poll

1. 9/11 is inside job, I saw WTC 7 video, I heard explosions

34 vote(s)
    40.5%
  2. 9/11 is NOT an inside job, any theory otherwise is disgusting.

42 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. I just plain don’t know anymore, either way.

8 vote(s)
    9.5%
  1. yeah but that video the gov releazed day after 9/11 waz quite a laugh tho.

#41     Sep 13, 2006
  2. volente_00

volente_00

I do not know what to believe anymore. There are some weird things about the whole thing. I never understood why the hole in the pentagon was so small if it was hit with a plane that had the same wingspan as the planes that hit the towers. Also it is odd how the towers fell prefectly downward and did not lean or fall one direction. This video really makes you question what you were told by others.

http://www.loosechange911.com/index_main.html

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5946593973848835726

#42     Sep 13, 2006
  3. The first three paragraphs have nothing to do with motive, the last is very explanitory, but how many Americans know or understand this?

TNG

#43     Sep 13, 2006
  4. Read the whole declaration.

#44     Sep 13, 2006
  5. I understand the motives (or at least, I believe I do). The US foriegn policy in the middle east, the replacement of governements in Iran, the attempted coupe's in Iraq, the money laundering scheme in Saudi Arabia... etc. To me it's always been obvious. Go around and talk to Americans, even well educated people like on this board (http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75920&highlight=envy). People don't get it, the government doesn't want them to understand, and no one seems to care.

TNG

#45     Sep 13, 2006

6. And if they leaned one way when falling you would say, "why didnt they fall strait down ?"

#46     Sep 13, 2006
  7. ratboy, does your sphincter have vocal cords?

Because you're talking out of your ass.

#47     Sep 13, 2006
  8. yeah.. the first osama they paraded looked more "urban" than the following osamas. sorry the motown comment went over your head. the current osama looks more like Apu !!! and i am changing my favorite cheese to provolone in your honor.

#48     Sep 13, 2006
  9. volente_00

volente_00

Are you really that naive that you believe everything the govt tells you ? There is a lot of stuff that happens that you will never even know about. Can you honestly trust an entity 100% that has in the past covered up events ?

#49     Sep 13, 2006
  10. LOL!!! I will be the first to say our govt is involved with a lot of shady shit. But the whole 9/11 consp. is sooooo over the top that it borders on lunacy.

To say that this was done so the us has an excuse to invade Iraq so b/cheny make money is retarded. There would be a lot of less public ways in which they could have reeped more money.

If the motive was not money, but just to invade Iraq, dont you think b/cheney et al, would have made the hijackers errr Iraqi?
    Or they couldve bagged the whole WTC thing, and just told the US that on reliable IntelSaddam has a bomb, and we have to take him out.

Again if B/Cheney et al planned this massively complex operation involving 1000' people and $billions, and told the world that Iraq had WMD, how hard would have it been for them to at least "set up' some semblance of WMD there.

But I forget, the towers fell str8 down, and somebody heard Silverstein say blow it, and the pentagon's hole wasnt as big as it should, so I guess that negates everything else.

Again I firmly believe that the US has/is done there fair share of shady shit, but 9/11 is def not one of them.

#50     Sep 13, 2006