ET guys are above average, so lets do a 9/11 poll

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FutTrd, Sep 12, 2006.

ET guys are above average, so lets do a 9/11 poll

1. 9/11 is inside job, I saw WTC 7 video, I heard explosions

34 vote(s)
    40.5%
  2. 9/11 is NOT an inside job, any theory otherwise is disgusting.

42 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. I just plain don’t know anymore, either way.

8 vote(s)
    9.5%
  1. mamamia

mamamia

Removing the bomb sniffing dogs? Five day before the attack?
    even with all the the increased threats?

Another stretching irrelevant coincidence I guess.

Power down before the attack? People in and out with no security?

Did the World Trade Center towers undergo a deliberate “power-down” on the weekend prior to the 9-11 terrorist attacks? According to Scott Forbes, a senior database administrator for Fiduciary Trust, Inc. – a high-net investment bank which was later acquired by Franklin Templeton – this is precisely what took place. Forbes, who was hired by Fiduciary in 1999 and is now stationed at a U.K. branch office, was working on the weekend of September 8-9, 2001, and said that his company was given three weeks advance notice that New York’s Port Authority would take out power in the South Tower from the 48th floor up. The reason: the Port Authority was performing a cabling upgrade to increase the WTC’s computer bandwidth.

Forbes stated that Fiduciary Trust was one of the WTC’s first occupants after it was erected, and that a “power-down” had never been initiated prior to this occasion. He also stated that his company put forth a huge investment in time and resources to take down their computer systems due to the deliberate power outage. This process, Forbes recalled, began early Saturday morning (September 8th) and continued until mid-Sunday afternoon (September 9th) – approximately 30 hours. As a result of having its electricity cut, the WTC’s security cameras were rendered inoperative, as were its I.D. systems, and elevators to the upper floors.

Forbes did stress, though, that there was power to the WTC’s lower floors, and that there were plenty of engineers going in-and-out of the WTC who had free access throughout the building due to its security system being knocked out.

#21     Sep 13, 2006
  2. see.. another dumbass... go look at the 9/11 osama they paraded out... that was "motown" osama. LOL LOL LOL

and my favorite cheese is mozzarella.

#22     Sep 13, 2006
  3. Just answer this question: who has gained financially and politically from 9/11.

Was it a. the global elite

or b. the group that never claimed responsibility for it.

#24     Sep 13, 2006
  4. Golly jeepers, it all makes sense now:

Bush to Cheney, Rumsfeld, Halliburton board:

"Gentlemen, in order to proceed with our plan to attack our own country, kill thousands of fellow Americans, and blame it on Osama bin Laden who as we all know is just some poor, tall, diabetic average Joe, in order to justify an invasion of Iraq that will fatten our pockets with defense contracts and allow us to take over lots and lots of oil fields, I propose we remove the bomb-sniffing dogs a few days before the attack on the WTC. We should also power-down the security systems."

Cheney to Bush:

"Uh, Dubya, won't that be kind of suspicious after the fact? I mean, we're dealing here with relentless liberal investigative journalists. They're tenacious as hell. They'll smell this one from a mile away."

Bush:

"Get a grip, Dick. No one will believe these loonies. I tell ya, it's perfect! The souped up tanker jets disguised as airliners will be traveling too fast for anyone to catch an image of the fuel tank under the fuselage. We've already bribed or threatened all the supposed passengers on each flight to make "cell phone calls" from their "flights." Heh-heh, they'll be making calls all right, but from Hanger 51!! As for the Pentagon, all the "witnesses" are in place to testify that they'll see an airliner slamming it, not some itty-bitty cruise missile. And out in Pennsylvania, we'll just throw a little bit of scrap metal around on the ground after our agents dig a little hole with a Caterpillar bulldozer my cousin Marvin happens to have available."

Cheney:

"I don't know....I still don't like it."

Rumsfeld:

"Oh for God's sake, Dick! Relax! This time next year you'll have crude oil in your jacuzzi and billions in your bank account. And just wait until we hit Iran! The sky's the limit!"

Cheney:

"Okay, okay, you convinced me...but Dubya, just so I know, why are you really pulling the bomb-sniffing dogs out?"

Bush:

"I promised Laura and the girls I wouldn't hurt any animals in this little escapade. Besides, the last thing I need is the ASPCA or PETA on my case! Those wackos scare the shit out of me!"

Halliburton Board:

"Brilliant! Brilliant!"

#25     Sep 13, 2006
  5. That was hysterical! I'm hurting after that one. Brilliant!:D

#26     Sep 13, 2006
  6. Question to you right-wingers. Do you see anything suspicious at all about 9/11? I don't mean do you think Bush hired someone to fly the plane himself, but is there anything about that event that raises a red flag in your mind?

TNG

#27     Sep 13, 2006
  7. I think the question is, do the right wingers have an open mind to possibility of Bush involvement?

The answer is no.

Course same folks say Nixon was not a crook, Reagan didn't have anything to down Iran/Contra, etc.

#28     Sep 13, 2006
  8. It just amazes me that a fair amount of people believe that bush/chaney were responsobile for this. The consensus amongst these CT's is that they did for financial gain. WTF???
    I have no idea what the dollars are, but how much do you think they have increased in networth since 9/11? Maybe a few million,tens of millions, basically if it wasnt for billions, and even then do you believe it was worth it for them?

But what I really dont understand is how could these seemingly intelligent people believe that something like this "MASS conspiracy" be pulled off. How many of people would have to be "in on it" to make it happen(the money people, people from the mid east recruiting the hijackers, the technicians, the WTC security people, the demolition crews, etc...)? Wouldnt have we heard by now from at least somebody on the inside? And if not, wouldnt there have been a slew of mysterious deaths of certain people ?

Most importantly these CT's are convinced that this is what happened. Instead of believing the simplest explanation, Occams razor (sp.?), they are 100% sure that bush and cheney saw it coming/invloved regardless that there is no tangiblr proof to back it up.

Rember you CT nuts that if you thought that the number 216 was an omen, and you looked for it, you would find it several times a day.

#29     Sep 13, 2006
  9. How do you define "right-wingers"? Anyone who doesn't suffer from the Bush-Did-It disease?

#30     Sep 13, 2006