ET genius moderators working to kill site

Discussion in 'Politics' started by abra trader, Mar 6, 2003.

1. This "war" and protests remind me of the 60's.

The slogan back then among the establishment, was "America, love it or leave it."

Now, are we witnessing "Chit-Chat, love it or leave it?"

Question Authority!

#11     Mar 7, 2003
  2. heh:D

#12     Mar 7, 2003
  3. how do you define "bit the dust"?

To me, that sounds like it failed. Is failure making a good profit, and making money EVERY year? Why are you so jealous of shortboy? Is it b/c he was in the wall st. journal, forbes, a book by Wharton grads, and you are a moderator on ET?

what are the chances of you ever appearing in these publications?

and who the heck is brandon???? your friday night date?

#13     Mar 7, 2003
  4. Being written up by mrmarket doesn't count.

#14     Mar 7, 2003
  5. ...because I'm a moderator.

#15     Mar 7, 2003
  6. one of the big reasons ET's thriving is cause moderators are doing a good job isolating the crap.

#16     Mar 7, 2003
  7. I agree for the most part. However, there is one moderator, dgabriel, who contributes a lot of the crap while ignoring profanity and prefers instead to escalate petty arguing.

I don't expect moderators to be robots and not have opinions, but shouldn't they at least try to keep threads civil?

I posed this on another thread: What are the qualifications anyway to be a moderator? Judging by dgabriel's posts and attitude, is it perchance merely to be Baron's drinking buddy?

#17     Mar 7, 2003
  8. Hapaboy, it is clear that Dgabriel is unable to make rational decisions considering the fact that he, AS A MODERATOR mind you, commits the sin of posting offensive material without any sound reason.

It is obvious he has lost the plot (if he ever had it that is).

He may have lost the plot because of drug use (not imposssible considering the fact that he appears to be an apologist for drug dealers), he may have some congenital medical condition or it may be his upbringing or, for that matter, it could be anyone of a number of other reasons which precludes him from exercising proper judgement as how to behave, who knows.

I have already suggested elsewhere he gets himself some medical advice.

freealways

#18     Mar 8, 2003
  9. well, dgab was once an art dealer. make of that what you will.

#19     Mar 8, 2003
  10. Art dealer eh? Hmmm. Maybe that explains his affinity for dealing in general...That he had to change careers from one which involved interacting with the public to one of relative isolation is no surprise as he has the interpersonal skills of Attila the Hun.

#20     Mar 8, 2003