ET genius moderators working to kill site

Discussion in 'Politics' started by abra trader, Mar 6, 2003.

1. let's see, a thread with over 1,000 views in 2 hours, on a thursday night, is moved from the "trading" section, away from the front page, where it would atttract even more interest, and thrown into "chit chat".

some moderator is itchin to get a life, with nothing to do on a thursday night but hurt the attractiveness of ET.

BTW, couldnt you have moved the thread friday morning, before the market opens?? duuuuh.

2. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Actually, I'm grateful to the moderators who move egofests where they belong.

--Db

3. it was really bugging you that thread, right?

on a thursday night, that thread was bugging you!!

4. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

It wasn't "bugging" me. But I'd rather not waste my time reading trivia.

--Db

5. If that thread wasn't the definition of chit-chat then what exactly would you call it?

Someone has to moderate the site because posters like you create threads like 'vinny finally gets his due on ET" that have no value for the rest of us and just clog up the main board.

Thanks moderators for doing a good job for the most part.

6. What pray tell designates this poll for the trading forum?

7. do my talking.

8. anyone who votes "moderators can do their job" please give explanation below.,

since its not trading hours, and was clearly a very popular thread, it couldbe waited till friday early morning. 1,000 views in 2 hours? that's a record!

ET doesnt need that type of popularity, right?

9. it has ZERO credibility. He can and HAS altered poll results.

shame on you, babak.

ps for the record, it was 4 to 4 before babak released his monkey and put his fingers on the "edit poll" button.

10. Babak

Babak

Vinny,

here is a friendly suggestion: more trading and less paranoia

(I know you have lost your signal peddler when shortboy bit the dust but you can get a month free with Brandon's site -- I'm sure if you are interested in learning, he can teach you to trade)

#10     Mar 7, 2003