ET Fight Club...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TSGannGalt, Dec 14, 2009.

1. You won a series of hard bitching from us!

#41     Dec 15, 2009
  2. Penison_Admin...

Unlike your pathetic ass, I've gotta fuckin' life out of ET.

#42     Dec 15, 2009
  3. If you can't fucken log back on ET every few hours or so to respond to the thread you started, then you shouldn't have started this ridiculous thread to begin with.

Another thing, you can't even spell Pension Admin right! Learn to spell or type!

#43     Dec 15, 2009
  4. Hey fuck face!

With all your little gay remarks, I thought your name was "Penis On Admin".

And what the fuck is up with you calling this a ridiculous thread... this thread is the best shit that's happened to ET for a long ass fuckin' time.

#44     Dec 15, 2009
  5. Get real you fucken pillow-biter! This thread is so stupid, it makes your mom look smart for not starting a thread like this!

#45     Dec 15, 2009
  6. Fuck off you fuckin' Light Beer sissy,

I don't go around ass-fucking your own Dad thinking it's your fuckin' Mom.

#46     Dec 15, 2009
  7. That's because you go around ass-fucking your own mom thinking it's your dad.

#47     Dec 15, 2009
  8. I just got a copy of GannGalt's IQ test results. Poor fucker...

The bastard cheated on the test, and the dimwit STILL ranks somewhere between Gomer Pyle on the high side, and Rep. DeFazio on the low side. He'd be pitiful if he wasn't such an asswipe. Guy makes the average Down's Syndrome kid look like a fuckin Rhode's Scholar!

And like that decrepit fuckwad Rennick, TSGG should not be allowed to live without a court-appointed guardian!

#48     Dec 15, 2009
  9. Mav88

Mav88

I can't believe I read this thread, it's like walking into a gay sauna.

Hey is that Rennick over there with Pension's unit in his mouth? ... what?? ... take it out before talking you braindead sissyfag

#49     Dec 15, 2009
  10. That's the weakest comeback I've read so far coming from you...

You've gotta brains of a 5 year old repeating some same ol' shit like "I know you are but what am I".

#50     Dec 15, 2009