ET Fight Club...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TSGannGalt, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Oh great... we have an illiterate mother fucker trying to correct my fuckin' English.

Obviously, English is not your first language... go get your copy of Rosetta Stone and come back after you learn some proper fuckin' English!!!

#21     Dec 14, 2009
  2. Hey, numbnuts...

You fuckers complained about how this thread is fucked but yet some other fucker votes the thread with a 5 star.

There's one retard in here who's got a memory span of a fuckin' chihuahua.

#22     Dec 14, 2009
  3. Fuck you! I am tired and I am going to get some sleep.

I'll bitch with you all tomorrow!

Have a good night, bitches!

#23     Dec 14, 2009
  4. For fuck's sake, it's like a fuckin' "where's Waldo" geekfest mob of losers on this thread!

At least try and find a fat girl, or take your sister or mom, or maybe your fat sister or mom out for drinks. Get out of your fucking bedroom and off the computer.

Fuckin' bunch of fucked up fuckers...

#24     Dec 15, 2009
  5. nkhoi

nkhoi

Chat room users convince dad to commit suicide on live Webcam
    By Vindu Goel
    Friday, March 23rd, 2007 at 4:58 pm

Sometimes the Internet is a dark and evil place: a depressed British father of two hanged himself on a live Webcam Wednesday night after goading from dozens of chatroom users.

One anonymous user said: “He tied a rope around an uncovered ceiling joist and stood on the chair as he tied the rope around his neck.

“Some of us chatroom users, talking to Kevin over text chat, microphones and video tried to convince him to step down, but others egged him on telling him to get on with it.

“We just couldn’t believe he was doing it - it was surreal.

“One chatter said: ‘F***ing do it, get on with it, get it round your neck. For F***’s sake he can’t even do this properly’.”

#25     Dec 15, 2009
  6. Wallet

Wallet

It's not the internet, it's the human heart that is dark and evil. Sick describes the condition that takes amusement from such activity, we haven't grown far from the gladiatorial games. Apathy

#26     Dec 15, 2009
  7. bronks

bronks

Pansy hippyboy. Stick a flower up your ass turdinsky.

#27     Dec 15, 2009
  8. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

fuck you ass clown. i make the rules here.

anyway, your mumma sucks cock for a dime cos she cant afford the protein anywhere else.

as for your daddy, ive never met him, cos no one even knows who he is. all they know is that hes so poor your mumma gave him a discount.

ps. i'll say 'hi' to your sister for you tonight, cos she will be high - high on cock n crack just like every night except sunday when she takes it up the fuckin anus - just like you!

happy?

#28     Dec 15, 2009
  9. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

fuck me. only a yank would think up an idea of a thread like this.

i mean, what have the yanks ever given the world?

crack?
    aids?
    everybody loves raymond?

i think america should be given back to the redskins. afterall, at least they had their own language and didnt rip someone elses off and misspell half the fucking words and pronounce everything in some dumb fuckin half baked irish accent.

#29     Dec 15, 2009
  10. Are you implying that the OP is really depressed (maybe from trading) and he is using this thread to get himself going for a suicide attempt?

If this is indeed the case, OP should just relax and think of ways to get out of his situation. Life is a series of problem solving games. If you got stuck on one game, try another game. You make the rule, and you determine the outcome in life.

#30     Dec 15, 2009