ET Fight Club...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TSGannGalt, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Let us decide who has the biggest mouth(bitcher?) in ET.

Rules:

1. We fight and bitch at each other.

2. Profanity and etc. allowed. (That's why it's in Chit-Chat)

3. All fights stays within the thread. No post history reference from other threads or post. What happens in ET Fight Club, stays in ET Fight Club.

4. Purpose of this thread? I saw a Japanese fight forum site and it's actually fun reading people bitch at each other. Plus, it kills time and aggression.

So someone challenge me.

2. [​IMG]

3. And yet you fuckin' decide to post in here.

4. Batting it around with a Schmuck like you sounds like a big yawn. Forward a couple of C-notes to my paypal acct. and I'll think about it.

My Cousin Rennick out:cool:

5. [​IMG]

6. Additional Rules:

5th RULE: You do not send private message about ET FIGHT CLUB.

6th RULE: You DO NOT send private message about ET FIGHT CLUB.

7tt RULE: If someone says "stop" or goes quiet, taps out the bitching is not over!

8th RULE: No shirts, no shoes, no multi-monitor setups.

9th RULE: Bitching will go on as long as they have to.

10th RULE: If this is your first night at ET FIGHT CLUB, you HAVE to bitch.

7. This thread blows, just like the OP's mama. That Ho could chrome plate a rusty ball hitch.

:cool:

8. Hey, no one care about your opinion. Go cry to your mom if you don't like it.

But I do agree, OP's thread sucks big time. OP you are a very stupid person who don't know jack about starting a quality thread!

9. What the fuck?

You're coming in here asking for some free money? What the fuck are you, a fuckin' bum?

Go get a fuckin' real job.

10. 11th RULE: Pension is gay dickwad obsessed with Brad Pitt. PM the dipshit some fake Brad Pitt collages.

#10     Dec 14, 2009