ET Experts...can you complete my chart? Lets see which expert can complete my chart

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Port1385, Nov 3, 2008.

1. Futures are now set to dump. The premarket spy trading down more then 1%. Uh-oh, here we go. Not enough steam to make it through the thin blue line.

#21     Nov 5, 2008
  2. Yeah, thought it was worth a one day happy arrow.

#22     Nov 5, 2008
  3. Getting a bit late for your call Jack. As this is one I thought you'd do well in I was interested to see how you'd call it.

I might not agree with your daytrading approach but it's nothing personal. Hope you're keeping ok.

#23     Nov 5, 2008
  4. Arnie

Arnie

Her ya go..................

[​IMG]

#24     Nov 5, 2008
  5. The "Black Swan" is serious business. Its basically a failed double bottom breakout. This has been happening all year long where what looks like a sweet setup and a trustable chart formation turns out to be a trap.

#25     Nov 5, 2008
  6. Im wondering why Jack would go long on that trade. Price fell out of a clearly defined channel. I have found when price falls out of a channel then its best to be short. Im wondering if he was playing a very short-term bounce (a day, a few hours, etc.).

When price falls out of a channel, then how can you go into any other trade besides short? Going long even for a short timeframe can prove to be a wreck.

#26     Nov 5, 2008
  7. Haha..you and log charts have a lot in common...

Keep buyin Stock turd!! You know what they say about blind squirrels!!

#27     Nov 5, 2008
  8. I posted on this about 10 months ago.

At that time, in later December 2007, I had to extend the chart just as I requested here.

#28     Nov 5, 2008
  9. there ya go

• spx1.jpg
      File size:
      80.5 KB
      Views:
    #29     Nov 5, 2008
  10. YMdesk

YMdesk

Here's my trade

#30     Nov 5, 2008