ET educational forum :(

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by traderjack52, Oct 6, 2007.

1. There is an endless supply of vendors who try to sneak in their products and get free advertising, without paying.

There is a universal forum rule of good conduct, that if you want to mention your product, then you should be a serious contributor to the site and assist others on their journey, and not be a blatant promoter (as Tim and his snake oil DVDs are).

Your 5 posts do not lend much credibility to you. You want opinions, become a sponsor!

#11     Oct 8, 2007
  2. why would I become a sponsor ?? I don't have any products or service to sell.

If my low post count is the reason the thread was deleted and that is an accepted rule around here, then so be it. Sure would be nice if the moderator who deleted would of informed me of this either A. when they deleted or B. when I questioned them in a PM.

#12     Oct 8, 2007
  3. Here's a classic case. materializing before our eyes. As the thread goes on, the author, Reaver, sinks into a schizoid like conversation with himself trying desperately to convince anyone who will listen that he's a benevolent keeper of trader's rights. It's sad. There is a hysterical tone to his posts as it's clear he's having some sort of a mental breakdown. I'm not a psychiatrist but isn't this the way a lunatic behaves?
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=106128
    I'll lay odds he shows up here with his delusional and grandiose rant.

#13     Oct 8, 2007
  4. Thanks for linking to my post.

If someone is so ignorant that they cannot see the scam behind you and your company then they deserve to lose their money....

All I can do is say my piece.

You seem to have responded to my comments, and I am responding to yours, that would pretty much make for a dialog, not a monologue.

It scares me to think that you may be driving on the same road as me or my family members one day. Who reminds you to breathe, or to drive in the proper lane on the interstate?

#14     Oct 8, 2007
  5. I am not hysterical in the least. You are the one that sent me a PM linking to this thread, but yet act like I am scrounging the forums ranting. LOL

I am not even remotely hysterical, frankly the more people that believe in Trading Zoo's squiggly zoo lines and crap, the better for me and my trading account...but I still feel a sense of decency to at least give fair warning to those who may not know better or realize what they are getting into.

Kind of like giving a bum some money, you don't know what they are gonna do with it, but hey, if it helps one person get on their feet, then it's worth it, even if 25 others you helped used it to buy booze.

Are you typing this from your helicopter you said you had?

#15     Oct 8, 2007
  6. If you want to learn something it is best to start the old fashioned way... the library or bookstore. It takes time and is not as attractive as paying for a system that will make you money by following red light green light rules. - There really are no rules here other than the new people get stomped on so you have to learn how to prevent that.

If you have specific questions about something...ask and you will get an answer (hopefully sound) but asking about a get rich quick idea is not something worth doing.

This site kicks @ss. I learned tons and still do. Just be specific and realistic.

There are many who try to promote and when you have no threads to your name and ask about something for sale it is to be assumed you are the enemy.

what is it you are interested in?

... Welcome.

:)

#16     Oct 8, 2007
  7. Was I right or WAS I RIGHT? This nutjob has been stalking me everywhere I go on ET.

#17     Oct 8, 2007
  8. yep, again, you posted a link to the thread via PM. Call me a nutjob all you want...but see, the part where I will win, is that we have different goals.

You want to discredit me as a person, whom you know nothing about... it is as simple as me changing my username and coming back fresh...

But no, Trading zoo, who you represent isn't able to move so quickly.

No one knows who I am outside the forum...so it doesn't matter to me what people think....but plenty of people know the company you work for....

see it doesn't cost me money when people think badly of me, I continue to make money trading with or without the popular opinion....you however, lose money for your company when you spout off at the mouth and act childish.

every post you make as a representative of Trading Zoo shows what kind of people they have working for them.

Never forget that.

That doesn't go away, no matter how many aliases you have.

So keep taking shots and acting like an imbecile.

You only help me out.

#18     Oct 8, 2007
  9. I don't work for anyone STALKER. I'ma professional trader and work for myself. I learned to trade from MP of the TradingZoo. Don't put words in my mouth psychobasher. Go back to your sandbox thread you created to bash the Zoo and GTF out of here.

#19     Oct 9, 2007
  10. You keep proving my point. People here know that you work for Trading Zoo. If they can't draw that conclusion on their own, then they deserve to lose their money.

I am only attempting to help otherwise intelligent people who may be having a momentary lapse of reasoning or maybe are new to the game and don't understand their are people like you out there.

I think any logical person can see your ties to trading zoo, even though many of them have been deleted by mods due to your shameless spamming and ridiculous claims of flying around in a helicopter drinking Grey Goose martinis on your way to the hamptons, and the trading zoo chat room being jam packed and having a long waiting list, etc...

Anyone who pays attention to your posts long enough can see my point...it does take a little work to find the proof for anyone watching, as the same threads that expose you as a Trading Zoo rep also get deleted by mods as spam.....so you keep denying the things you said, but someone who is actively watching you will see. Just wait.

Remember what I said earlier in my post.

Your donation is appreciated.

P.S. Anyone who receives a PM pimping the trading zoo from 0two50 remember that he said he does not work for them and has no ties to them.....because that just wouldn't make sense for him to be sending secret spam PM's to people like he did to SEBEN....remember 0two50, you never know when one of those people you're spamming Trading Zoo to may be one of my friends....

#20     Oct 9, 2007