ET could have saved this guy $15

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Hamlet, Nov 15, 2005.

1. A successful equity trader?:)

#11     Nov 15, 2005
  2. They are not taking apps for new experts at this time.

#12     Nov 15, 2005
  3. Hehehehehe...my synapses are having a hard with it , too. But, I must give Google a lot of credit for creating another money making concept.............................................

#13     Nov 16, 2005
  4. cable

cable

Wow. I'm going to have to modify my fairly positive worldview downward a few notches to accomodate the existence of people like that.

Here's my problem after seeing these displays of feebleminded imbecility. Evolution can't exist because these people would have been wiped out long ago, but Intelligent Design can't work because we're created in God's image and then how do you explain these frickin' moronic stumps? Therefore, the only good explanation left is that mankind is a comedic experiment performed by aliens. Perhaps Earth is a prison planet, or more likely, a planet where the aliens deposit their retarded babies to die and kill each other off.

Actually, that doesn't sound too far from the truth. I'd better shut up now.

#14     Nov 16, 2005
  5. LMeyers

LMeyers

#15     Nov 16, 2005
  6. how does this system work... obviously the person that asked the question could say the answer is 'incomplete' and thus refuse to pay (like that $200 question who owns diebold...)...

hmm... someone that is a jeopardy whiz or something like that could probably make a living here :p

also, sounds like something out of the book, Snowcrash.

#16     Nov 16, 2005
  7. ==========
    Dont work for YHOO, but do use it more;
    however if GOOG gets that $15 for sure, maybe a better trend than lots believe.

Guy gave them 30 days to answer also:cool:

#17     Nov 17, 2005