ET could be at risk

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Ricter, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yeah I know what you are referring to, it was a joke.

#11     Jun 9, 2011
  2. ohhhh..the good ol' days...

Can't we get those days back? I am serious...

I refuse to say they will never be back, because I do not believe that.

In those days ET truly was the main Movie at the theatre..

ES

#12     Jun 9, 2011
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Lame attempt to have someone banned. Pathetic.

I'm sure the mods just love half-witted attempts to manipulate them.

#13     Jun 9, 2011
  4. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Geeesh...they had me fooled. I thought back then that this place knows how to throw down. ET members threatening each other, knife fights, gun battles, drive bys, gang beatings, hacking into member accounts, kidnappings, stalkings...

Now I found out one particular famous incident was a joke. I guess I shouldn't believe any of the other incidents. I was so impressed, I got ET tattooed in big letters on my right shoulder with a gun penetrating both words . :p

Mark

#14     Jun 9, 2011
  5. I remember that incident. Sounded the goods, didn't it?
    Nothing to do with me, of course.
    TAP Out, baby, or STFU.

#15     Jun 10, 2011
  6. If there is a Lucrum fist fight in the works I say let's do it right with wagering and put it on Youtube. As a kicker I would be open to throwing RBG Trader around like a wet noodle on the undercard of the Lucrum fight.

Rennick Balboa out:cool:

#16     Jun 11, 2011
  7. Dude you are too old and too slow. Seriously.

Im not going to jail for elder abuse:D

#17     Jun 11, 2011

8. If there is a Lucrum fist fight then along the lines of the advice in BLOODSPORT (hit him in the stomach, its HIS weak link) the opponent should hit him in one or more of the 3 large red spots on the neck.

Then once counted out, have a pastor give him penance instead of Our Fathers bla bla, he rereads all his own posts, yeah all 13,000 of them, or will it be 18k by the time this post shows up?

#18     Jun 11, 2011

9. Golden Gloves in the early 50's and I'm sure we could settle things over a beer.

Philo Rennick out:cool:

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GOWKAPhWeRg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#19     Jun 11, 2011
  10. #20     Jun 12, 2011