ET as a Special Case of the Turing Test

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Argent, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Argent

Argent

In our defense, you're not from here. There are more than enough of us who love to kill that we don't need a draft right now. Understand that America was initially populated by criminals whores misfits debtors and dissidents deported from England under the Crown Transportation Acts. And England was surprised when we stole America from them? My history traces from 1740. Parts of America haven't changed since then. We are killers. What's it like in Siberia? Nice people there?

#51     Aug 14, 2011
  2. Oh, that's it.Good thing to know.Then you should be and will be corrected.

I`m a biggest protagonist of the idea of reducing population,but not via wars, but via birth restraint.There should be smoe kind of test and that is ,if you one is a dickhead he doesn`t have right to give a birth to another dickhead!

#52     Aug 14, 2011
  3. Argent

Argent

We already have a system like that in place. Women decide. BTW, your English is great. Congratulations. A bitch of a language to learn. And I'm a native speaker.

#53     Aug 14, 2011
  4. I was enraged by 9/11. This was enough for me to try to enlist in the Navy's Nuclear program. I would have probably done well but my life turned out drammatically differently by not going into it.

If 9/11 is not an event that gets the average American High School or College Senior to go into the military to serve his country, then there isn't a shred of patriotism in their body.

#54     Aug 14, 2011
  5. Women will save this planet.Men are weak and disgraced themselves.Time to shut the fok up and leave!!

Yes English is hard to learn.Synonyms synonym synonyms....so many synonyms it`s nearly impossible to remember!

Try to lear Russian
    :D

#55     Aug 14, 2011
  6. you serious?

#56     Aug 14, 2011
  7. Argent

Argent

9/11 wasn't Pearl Harbor. We didn't need to go to war. We only needed assassination teams.

#57     Aug 14, 2011
  8. Even if the nuclear submarine droped on the Red Square i wouldn`t lift a hand.I would only fight for my family right here and right now,before my porch.

Let them play their foking games without me!!!

#58     Aug 14, 2011
  9. Argent

Argent

I took two years of it in high school. Not long after Sputnik when we thought you Russkies were ten feet tall.

#59     Aug 14, 2011
  10. Argent

Argent

You're Americanized! We have a saying here: "Call me when the Comanches cross the Red River."

#60     Aug 15, 2011