ET as a Special Case of the Turing Test

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Argent, Aug 12, 2011.

1. can you?

#21     Aug 13, 2011
  2. Aaaaaaaaaaaaveeeeeeeee Mariiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaa

#22     Aug 13, 2011
  3. Argent

Argent

In fact in real life I have been very fortunate to gain home release monitored by ankle bracelet. That's the good news. The bad is that only the examining coroner has the authority to remove it. Thank goodness there is ET for daily human contact. And curse the on-line publication of "Criminals Living in Your Neighborhood."

#23     Aug 13, 2011
  4. Argent

Argent

In my own fields of expertise, yes. In general, no. On ET? Going fucking away! What IS it about people that they read dumber when they write than they sound when they speak? A nation of functional illiterates. Just for fun, ask people at random to read something aloud, like a printed joke or a news blurb. It's scary. And these people vote!

#24     Aug 13, 2011
  5. what is your field of expertiiiise?:D

did you know that there isn`t such notion as a dumb person?

all are the pretty much identical.try to fuck over whatever what you call ''a dumb person'',just try it...no-fucking-way.

#25     Aug 13, 2011
  6. Samsara

Samsara

Bets are this is Art Deco.

#26     Aug 13, 2011
  7. Argent

Argent

You seem to be sensitive on the issue. No offense meant. But you ARE posting on ET. I am smart myself only in very narrow ways. Otherwise pretty lame. But I am inordinately proud of the ways in which I AM smart, especially the ability to rede and spel gud. Also, I have a real talent for pissing people off.

What am I good at? Algorithm development for price chart trading, for one. I have shit coded that you can't even see looking casually at the chart. For all I know, it may not even be real.

#27     Aug 13, 2011
  8. do you know what zero or double zero means?

#28     Aug 13, 2011
  9. Argent

Argent

When I as a kid we called a dumbfuck a zero. That it?

#29     Aug 13, 2011
  10. no,it`s something when you an adult.think again

#30     Aug 13, 2011