Estx50

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by trader924, Sep 18, 2002.

1. im using esignal.. unfortunately they dont have a direct link to the exchange and the quotes are 20 seconds delayed..

-qwik

#21     Oct 24, 2002
  2. TWENTY SECONDS?!?

are you for real? anyone back this up?

#22     Oct 25, 2002
  3. yes im for real.. i see a print come through on tws and then about 20 seconds or so later it prints on the t&s on esignal.. esignal says the problem is because they get their data from a 3rd party..

-qwik

#23     Oct 25, 2002
  4. x-or

x-or

That was not my experience with the trial I had 2 months ago.
    The average lag was about 1 second behind IB quotes.

#24     Oct 25, 2002
  5. DT-waw

DT-waw

My eperience was the same, about 1 to 10 sec lag. I've cancelled esignal account, use now QuoteTracker with IB. The only thing I miss is historical chart.

#25     Oct 25, 2002
  6. i wish it were only a second.. its annoying but doesnt affect my trading so i live with it.. esignal says on their site that they will be getting a direct feed at the beginning of next year.. so, at least something to look forward to..

-qwik

#26     Oct 25, 2002
  7. :)

#27     Oct 25, 2002
  8. wdbaker

wdbaker

All,
    Can someone translate the information below into US Dollars with out having to try and look it up??

Thanks
    wdbaker

#28     Oct 30, 2002
  9. Ditch

Ditch

1 eur=1us$. Is that that hard to figure out?

#29     Oct 30, 2002
  10. Ditch

Ditch

Today I have been keeping a close eye on the lag of e-signal's quotes. I found the lag to be at least 3 sec., that is on small moves of 1 pt. However, and that is when it's more important, on bigger changes of 2-4 pts it can lag upto 20 sec. So e-signal has about the highest rates in the industry, but they are lagging on the $10/month feed of IB i.e. Apart from that it has happened numerous times that I never got a serious reply by their custumer service on questions. I think they suck big time.

#30     Oct 30, 2002