Estate trade problems

Discussion in 'Trading' started by hroiwer, Oct 9, 2011.

  1. hroiwer


    I want to buy a house, house property card name is on the householder, but land card name in the father's death is householder, so can to declare a move, land tax housingadministration bureau may pay taxes? Or transfer in turn land card first name?