Essential news: the guy who warns of Anthrax now warns for another "threat"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by harrytrader, Apr 7, 2003.

1. I didn't realize the French were such conspiracy dopes until that book L'Effroyable Imposture became wildly popular over there. What a pathetic bunch of tetes d'oeuf!

PTR

2. ROTFLMAO

3. Do you know the definition of conspiracy ? If so give it to me, if not I will give it to you.

explain me for example how they can achieve 50% reduction of US population WHICH IS PUBLISHED OFFICIALLY BY THE CFR (Council on Foreign Relations):

"Today, the Rockefeller family, foundation, U.N. and WHO remain at the forefront of administering “population programs” designed to reduce world populations to more manageable levels. As per a recent advertisement Foreign Affairs—a prestigious political periodical published by the David Rockefeller directed Council on Foreign Relations—the U.S. population is being targeted for a 50% reduction. "

4. Len Horowitz! He's not aa quackmeister charlatan snakeoil salesman.

Tell the truth Harry, which products did you order from his online store.

5. Are you crazy ? This guy is a biologist Doctor, nothing to do with yours.

Now comment on OFFICIAL SOURCE OF CFR:

"Today U.N. and WHO remain at the forefront of administering “population programs” designed to reduce world populations to more manageable levels. As per a recent advertisement Foreign Affairs—a prestigious political periodical published by the David Rockefeller directed Council on Foreign Relations—the U.S. population is being targeted for a 50% reduction. "

Do you have anything interesting to say about that PRECISE PIECE OF INFORMATION or are so afraid to usher something and prefer to stay silent like a tomb that you will have chance to join before your natural end of life except if you are already 70 years old ?

7. No.

I checked out the CFR website and cannot find that quote.

I bet that the UN wants to reduce the population GROWTH RATE. Not the actual population.

I know that the World Health Organization beleives that one means of managing human resource sustainability is the curbing of the reproduction rate, not mass genocide.

Do you understand the difference?

Harry, I know its late in the day over there but you should not drink and post.

8. Your quote on the 50% reduction is from Horowitz himself who offers no source or footnote for that claim.