ESPN Golf Analyst: Obama Plays Golf Way Too Much!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, Aug 26, 2011.

1. JamesL

JamesL

ESPN golf analyst Paul Azinger recently took shots at President Barack Obama for participating in too much golf while on vacation in Martha’s Vineyard.

Azinger took to Twitter to display his personal disapproval of Obama’s golf play and his lack of political agenda, Fox News reports.

“Facts: Potus has played more golf this month than I have: I have created more jobs this month than he has,” the 12-time PGA Tour winner wrote.

ESPN, on the other hand, does not share the same view and wants their employee to keep his comments to himself.

According to USA Today, ESPN “reminded” Azinger that his actions on Twitter violated the company’s social media policy and has ordered him to cease.

“Paul’s tweet was not consistent with our social media policy, and he has been reminded that political commentary is best left to those in that field,” spokesman Andy Hall told Game On! in a statement.

There is no word on whether Azinger will be disciplined for his comments, as ESPN stated that the matter would be dealt with “internally.”

http://www.sportsrageous.com/espn-analyst-criticizes-obama-08-26-2011

2. Hopey has become the punchline of all jokes these days. What could be more surreal than this so-called "champion of the little guy" found playing golf on Martha's Vineyard when the earthquake hit. Or better yet, his impatience with the whole "debt default" thingy, since he had impending plans for his celebrity birthday party and $35,000 per plate fundraising event in Chicago.

Tone deaf doesn't even describe just how out of touch this charlatan has become.

3. Max E.

Max E.

You know its gotten bad when pro golfers, the most reserved people in the world, are taking shots at you.

I wonder if Obama was laughing.

[​IMG]

4. Someone speculated a few weeks back if Obama has reached his "aww, fuck it" moment. I think that Bush reached that point mid-way thru his second term. He became toxic to everything and everyone in his party. If any Repub was even pictured with him, it basically torpedoed their campaign.

Obama is already there and it seems that he's no longer concerning himself with "keeping up appearances".

5. Lornz

Lornz

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z3p9y_OEAdc?version=3&amp;hl=nb_NO&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z3p9y_OEAdc?version=3&amp;hl=nb_NO&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

6. Max E.

Max E.

No doubt about it Bush was a total shithead.

I really hope the next person who gets elected is not an avid golfer. :D

7. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah, even listening to left wing channels, no one is defending him anymore, not even the lefties instead they have moved on to simply attacking the other party. I have also seen lots of left wing pieces over the last few weeks from people who were fawning over him, who have moved into full out attack mode.

I agree this is looking eerily similar to when Bush fell out of favour with the right, in 2007, or early 2008, though i still dont think it has gotten as bad as it was in late 2008 when everyone regardless of party switched to full out attack mode on bush,(rightfully so) and there really wasnt a single person who had anything good to say about him.

When Buffet, and Soros throw in the towel you will know that things have finally hit their peak, and Obama has achieved maximum shithead status. :D