Esignal's Trading Technologies

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by JPope, Apr 15, 2009.

1. JPope

JPope

Anyone trading futures through esignal? I thought they were providing free use of the TT mdtrader platform which seemed pretty impressive, as I know people paying $1500/mo for that in the past. Also, they were advertising .99/side + exchange fees for 3 months, then 2.99/side after that. Can anyone confirm any of this with experience there? Is it the full TT Trader? Sounds like a nice deal.

2. Dale Box

Dale Box Velocity Futures

JPope,

We've got X_TRADER with no monthly fee, $4.73 per RT (all in).

Best regards,

3. JPope

JPope

Does the x trader include the autospreader? Trading corn/wheat in the same price ladder for example?
    Does the X_Trader include the charting?
    I should clarify after looking at your site... What is not included in the various tiers of your x_trader that is on the front page of velocity futures home site?

4. Dale Box

Dale Box Velocity Futures

JPope,

The autospreader would require an X_TRADER Pro license ($1275.00 per month).

Both X_TRADER and X_TRADER Pro come with X_STUDY for charting.

5. JPope

JPope

Gotcha, sounded a little too good to be true. I know it's great software, but I'm looking for access to that auto-spreader.. and am not at a level yet where 1275 is feasible

6. PFG has futures trading with esignal. it isn't tied in with another platform though like you describe, you trade directly from esignal. Pretty basic depth of market and account management windows. The new version of esignal has trading from charts. If you have esignal, it's the same setup they user for paper trading, but you add a plug-in that connects you to PFG.

7. JPope

JPope

Yea, my mistake, it was Etrade offering this service, not esignal and I'm sure they were offering the watered down X_Trader too.