Esignal's 500 symbol limit

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by spreadem, Apr 3, 2003.

1. I've been using Esignal for some time now and I'm being handcuffed by the 500 symbol limit. I know that I can upgrade up to 1000 symbols for more money per month, but thats not enough symbols for me. If anyone can suggest a fast reliable datafeed that allow many more symbols, I'd appreciate it.

2. Checkout DTN.iq or Qcharts (yeah, some people have problems with it, but personally I've had little trouble with it - not much more than any other datafeed I've used anyway)

3. I've heard (from this message board) that quote.com has reliability issues. I've also tried DTN and Esignal side-by-side and I chose to Esignal for it speed. I don't want to sacrifice speed or reliability.

4. Sounds like you've pretty much answered your own question - either live with the 500 symbol limit, pay for more symbols, or maybe pay up for Realtick.

5. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

Spreadem,

In case you haven't checked your Private Messages here on ET, I sent you a PM on 4/3/03 regarding our symbol limit. Please take a look and let me know If I can help.

Thanks.

6. Digs

Digs

Do this

QCharts @ $80.00 USD - All Symbols

ESignal with 100 symbols @ $99.00 USD

Use Qcharts to find stocks, use esignal to trade if you have no confidence in Qcharts.

This is my set up.

Cheers