ESignal

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by saschabr, Jan 21, 2002.

1. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

Yes, we do plan to have quote sheet formulas but it may not make it into the first gold release of 7.0 It would likely be a part of 7.1 a few months later.

And yes, we do plan to support the NYSE Open Book this year but I do not have a more precise ETA at this time.

Thanks,

#41     Feb 25, 2002
  2. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

#42     Mar 7, 2002
  3. cartm

cartm

where do you go to find information on the formula part of the beta release, i dont know how to use it and how do u get a l2 window thanks

#43     Mar 8, 2002
  4. wild

wild

download eSignal 7.0 final version ... or find/join the eSignal Yahoo Group for individual support

regards

wild

#44     Apr 22, 2002
  5. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

To all:

The initial maintenance release for eSignal, version 7.01, is now available to download. You can get it here:

http://www.esignal.com/download/default.asp

To read about changes and improvements in this new version, please see the readme file that will get loaded into your eSignal directory after you download. If you are also a member of the eSignal Yahoo group, you can also access this readme file here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eSignal/files/

Thanks,

#45     May 23, 2002
  6. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

#46     May 23, 2002
  7. linus71

linus71

#47     May 23, 2002
  8. cartm

cartm

i just upgraded to the advancedget on the new esignal, are there educational documents about the advanced studies on the web, i cant find any, i tried ad website educational but there was not much there, i am looking for something like a reference guide or anyone who is familiar with the studies i would appreciate feedback, also, is anyone going to the seminar in ny thanks

#48     May 23, 2002
  9. Chipdude

Chipdude

Hi

With my TC2000 , I can scan the entire market for my specified
    criteria. If I run metastock or amibroker with an esignal feed and
    my scan spits out more than 50 symbols, how would that work with esignal's 50 symbol limitation.

#49     May 24, 2002
  10. NOTE: The new version of eSignal (7.01) includes streaming real-time European data; however, no European tick or historical data is available at this time. European historical data will be added to the service in a future release of eSignal software. If you would like to be notified when historical European data is available on eSignal, please send an email message to: eurocharting@esignal.com with your request.

This is from eSignal website.

As I can see on this thread eSignal support say the opposite...

so I guess someone is wrong here...

#50     May 24, 2002