Esignal?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Trend Fader, Jan 15, 2004.

1. Jay,

I"m doing everything in my power to not go ballistic. What kind of idiot do you take me for. I"ve tried restarting the application and rebooting my computer twice now.

#11     Jan 15, 2004
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

$70.00 ...why am i paying $205??? :confused:

#12     Jan 15, 2004
  3. JayF_eSignal

JayF_eSignal eSignal

It sounds like there's something more going on, then the typical reports coming in. I'm sending a PM to you, so we can dig into this further.

#13     Jan 15, 2004
  4. saxon

saxon

Jay,

Can you offer any update on a solid ETA for a fix of the server sync problem? For customers using intraday data, this is a real problem, as indicated positions change (long or short) from one day to the next as inconsistent data is loaded from the different servers.

Thanks,
    sax

#14     Jan 15, 2004
  5. Jay,

thankyou for your help. Understanding what's going on does make a huge difference. I know you're doing everything humanly possible.

Best,
    bob

#15     Jan 15, 2004
  6. nkhoi

nkhoi

ohm....ohm...

#16     Jan 15, 2004
  7. cas

cas

aside from the connection issues today...which I had..the quotes on the Depth are getting slower and slower. My FREE quotes on IB are always moving ahead of esig now..and at times are a second or two ahead of esig. That is a huge lag. Its not just me...I have confirmed this with other esignal / Ib users. Anyone else with multiple datafeeds noticing the lag?

cas

#17     Jan 15, 2004
  8. JayF_eSignal

JayF_eSignal eSignal

A summary of today's connectivity and data outage has been posted to eSignal Central here.

#18     Jan 15, 2004
  9. maxpi

maxpi

This is starting to look like the quote.com discussion at Yahoo!! LOL. Tradestation 7.2 here I come.

#19     Jan 15, 2004
  10. cas

cas

Esig is and has been great. although I am a bit concerned....since things have been creeping in. Last time I used TS quotes (few months ago) they were ALOT slower than IB's. might be worth re-comparing them.

cas

#20     Jan 15, 2004