eSignal wish list : the dedicated thread

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by GeorgeSoros, Jun 15, 2002.

1. JayS

JayS

Will someone check the charts & quotes in eSignal for me and see if they have the CBOT Treasuries in 32nds? (Symbol should be something like US2U or ZB2U)

Below is how they look in qcharts, this is the correct way. Some data providers use decimals which is wrong and difficult to use.

Also comments from eSignal Futures users on the quality and speed of the data. Would love a screenshot with charts if someone has a minute.

Thanks,
    JayS

#51     Jun 29, 2002
  2. wild

wild

eSignal symbols for T-Bonds are US U2 & ZB U2 ... quoted in 32nds and reading like 10225 (Friday´s ZB U2 close).

regards

wild

#52     Jun 29, 2002
  3. Neil

Neil

Just keeping my scrolling question alive! Liking esignal so far (subject to the following terms and conditions.. haha) but I was getting used to setting my charts off on a good old scroll and going and relaxing on the sofa pretending I was working as I watched em trundling by.... not much to ask!

Neil

#53     Jul 1, 2002
  4. spectre

spectre

not all markets are on holiday when the US is closed (and even then the eminis are usually trading overnight). Esignal should update its charts for markets that aren't closed even if the US is shut for holidays.

#54     Jul 5, 2002
  5. wild

wild

eSignal does (and did so yesterday) automatically update charts of all open markets ...

#55     Jul 5, 2002
  6. spectre

spectre

not today though, on my system at least. How about yours?

#56     Jul 5, 2002
  7. wild

wild

all systems running properly here ... you may have to adjust the "chart times" (in standard charts) or "time templates" (in advanced charts) to 0:00 (start time) & 24:00 (end time)

hope this helps

wild

#57     Jul 5, 2002
  8. I think that with eSignal Level 2, we can see only the best bid/ask for each ECN. It could be interesting to have integrated ECN books inside L2 as an option.

#58     Jul 5, 2002
  9. morse

morse

Can the feed from esignal be linked to more then one computer from the same feed and if so how?

I ask this because I use Tradestation on a deciated computer as I find it too unstable running other applications at the same time as Tradestation, I would run another product on the other computer like omnitrader thus needing 2 feeds....

#59     Jul 7, 2002
  10. gspiker

gspiker

Not legally.

You need one datafeed for each device.

These are exchange rules, all data vendors seem to follow their lead, although it would be possible for one of these vendors to offer additional feeds by just paying additional exchange fee's. But none of them do (at least none that I know of).

G

#60     Jul 7, 2002