eSignal -- which exchange fees to pay?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Tums, Jul 10, 2006.

1. Tums

Tums

I am trading ES.

I want to sign up for data feed with eSignal.
    Which exchange fee do I have to pay?

CME Level I (Includes E-Minis and Globex Level I) - $43
    CME E-Minis - $23
    CME Globex Level I (Includes E-Minis) - $28

The guy at eSignal doesn't seem to know I am talking about.

2. If you only need to follow the minis and not any of the pit contracts on the CME or other Globex contracts, then you only need the mini package at $23. If you also want to follow the other Globex contracts which include the weather contracts and a lot of the odd currency contracts, then it's worth it to pay an additional $5 to get the Globex package.

Hope this helps,

Paul

3. Hey your catching on early.

Why not save yourself some pain and go to ProphetX instead?

Bastards at eSignal cut me off for complaining about them on a message board, you think they want to listen to you?

4. Tums

Tums

thanks Paul.

5. So, getting away from the very tired complaints you have about support and the fact they cut you off, what does ProphetX offer me that eSignal lacks? This is a serious question because I'm always looking for the best product I can get.

Things I use in eSignal are:
    Charts with formula studies I create
    Time and Sales
    Market Profile
    Level 2 and Total View
    ECN Books
    Linked Quote window

Does ProphetX offer similar features and what is the cost?

Thanks,

Paul

6. cc2trade

cc2trade

try alphaTrade, alphaTrade.com

half the price and fast.

Others have mentioned prophet, I believe is DTN, but I have not tried it.

I hated eSignal, poor customer support, waaaay too expensive, so I switched. But, always looking for something better.

7. http://www.dtn.com/trading.cfm?sidenav=sn_trading_px&content=pr_prophx_trial

You can try it for yourself. You need to pay the exchange fee's if you want live data though, same as with eSignal though.

8. Thank you for the feedback, but it looks like they don't have the depth service I need for my style of trading. I'll stick with esignal for now.

Cheers,

Paul