esignal, what's all the beta-fuss?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Bachelier, Mar 29, 2002.

1. stevet

stevet

tymjr

you are rude - but that explanation, i guess means that you do not know of a better chart/data combination that would make you move from CQG now

if my opinion of what you have said is wrong - feel free not to reply

anyone

its about the range and reliability of data - and the reliability, ease, speed of use, and display qualities of the charting, so if anyone who is a high volume futures intraday trader knows of a better chart/data combination, on the basis of it being as good as the best, but cheaper

#31     Apr 3, 2002
  2. Tried the Beta this morning for the first time. Bars kept going off the bottom of the chart. When I switched time frames a bunch of bars were missing when I switched back. Couldnt do overlays. I quickly uninstalled and went back to 6.3. Using 2000 Pro. Guess it still needs some tweaking.

#32     Apr 10, 2002
  3. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

The version on the website is not the latest beta version. The latest version is sent directly to the beta testers before it gets posted on the site.

Please send an email to beta@esignal.com and we'll send you the link for the latest build.

Thanks,

#33     Apr 11, 2002
  4. coops

coops

The beta is a big improvement - I've installed version 7 build 414 3/21/2002 - is this current?

Are Tick charts available yet for advanced charts? (can't find 'em...)

thanks

coops

#34     Apr 11, 2002
  5. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

I agree! Really nice additions to the existing eSignal platform.

I think the current build is 417 so your's is a bit outdated. All beta testers should get the e-mail by today with a link to this latest version. If you don't get it by tomorrow, please send an e-mail to beta@esignal.com

I don't think we've added tick charts to the advanced charting as of yet.

Thanks,

#35     Apr 11, 2002
  6. Neil

Neil

Does anyone know if esignal beta plots pivot points on charts?

Also, can you use formulas in quote boards with sortable columns?

Neil

#36     Apr 11, 2002
  7. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

Yes, you can plot pivot points in the new Advanced Charting and to your question on formulas as a column in a quote window, not yet. That's on our list to add in the near future.

Thanks,

#37     Apr 11, 2002
  8. Still missing from the new charts is the bid/ask ,volume etc info ,as well as a quick way to access Time & Sales and other info like there was at the top of the old charts.

When is this going to be implemented ?

Thank you.

#38     Apr 11, 2002
  9. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

Our initial goal was to get the graphical charts and new Advanced Charting platform out ASAP.

Once we go Gold, we will work on the tabular formats and adding other chart styles, as well as continue to add more customization choices to the new charts.

With this new platform, we've significantly improved on our development cycles and the time it takes to introduce new enhancements. You'll be seeing additions and improvements at very regular intervals.

Thanks,

#39     Apr 11, 2002
  10. cartm

cartm

what the heck are those tabs tjelipse, gannbox, timepricebox, pitchfork, mob, pti, and how do u get them to work? and how do u change the colors and the font in the acquotes thanks

#40     Apr 11, 2002