esignal, what's all the beta-fuss?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Bachelier, Mar 29, 2002.

1. I am currently running the latest beta version of Esignal 7. Contrary to all the hype (best software ever), I still see the same old crappy charts. Only difference is a grayed out "advanced chart bar" which I can't get to work.

I love esignal for their robust datafeed, but the software didn't improve a bit imo.

What am I missing?

2. mbt3

mbt3

Maybe you haven't opened an "advanced chart".?

From a quote window..right click on a symbol..select "Advanced Chart" from list. ( below "intraday history)

I think otherwise the old charts from version 6.03 are shown..

hope this helps
    mbt3

3. cool, thanx!

4. stevet

stevet

with esignals new charting - can you do automatic horizontal lines and copy trend lines, and then save intraday trend lines

5. wild

wild

6. stevet

stevet

i have had a look at beta information - but no mention of trend lines that i could see

7. mbt3

mbt3

stevet.

You will be able to put a horizontal line an a chart..and it will be saved..as will trend lines..

Why not try esignals 30 trial..? or give them a phone call..?

hope this helps.
    mbt3

8. stevet

stevet

i have dealt with them in the past and they are a real pain! i just wondered how serious they are about the charting

9. mbt3

mbt3

stevet.

their charting has come a long way..sure every trader has their preferences and favourite bits but it does what I need it to do ..

Interestingly I've had futuresource pro net on a trial since last week running next to esignal..I used to use futuresource a few years back..it seems the same now as then, but having seen them side by side I prefer esignal..

btw how is cqg, you were going to use them if I'm not mistaken..

hope this helps.
    regards
    mbt3

10. wild

wild

#10     Mar 30, 2002