eSignal Vs. IQFeed

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by bigitop, Mar 11, 2009.

1. iqfeed

iqfeed DTN

yah. We didn't want to send a notice until the upgrade was completed and no problems were reported. We did post to our forums and an email is scheduled to go out this week. You can create an account on our forums (forums.dtn.com) and subscribe to Product Announcements as we often post there instead of sending an email.

#31     Mar 17, 2009
  2. gttrader

gttrader

Thanks. I'm on the forum but didn't know about the subscribe feature.

#32     Mar 17, 2009
  3. Jerry Chandler told me last year the base price of NxCore is $750/month for delayed quotes and no historical data. Add $250/mon to receive historical data.

"For OPRA, due to the size of the database, over 350,000 symbols, we only provide tick data for the last week"

#33     Mar 26, 2009
  4. That's way beyond the level of information required by 99% of the people reading this thread ... DTN/IQ Feed should be fine for the needs of the users here.

#34     Mar 26, 2009
  5. agreed. NxCore is an enterprise class feed.

#35     Mar 26, 2009
  6. chicago60

chicago60

I have tried the Barchart data feed for Lind Elite and NinjaTrader. Used esignal and dtn in the past. Prefer the Barchart feed for speed, accuracy and price.

#36     Apr 1, 2009
  7. LOL, thanks for the SPAM appetizer, but that's OK.

I'll pass. :D

#37     Apr 1, 2009
  8. chicago60

chicago60

so I sign up for the first time and get accused of spam, if you follow the posts its been discussed whether the barchart feed is cheaper because its slower, I'm relaying, it is not.

#38     Apr 1, 2009
  9. nxcoreguy

nxcoreguy

Not trying to spam this thread --

The pricing is going to be different, depending on which exchanges you need, whether you distribute the data to others, etc.

I just asked Jerry Chandler/DTN -- for a typical individual equity trader, real-time prices:

US equities trades-only are $350/month, trades+L1 quotes are $600.

OPRA trades is more, OPRA quotes is a lot more.

--
    Hope that helps,
    Dmitry
    NxCore

#39     Apr 7, 2009