ESignal v. RealTick v. Neovest

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by cwb1014, Jul 24, 2002.

1. cwb1014

cwb1014

Hello. I started a thread just a while ago with the title "ESignal v. RealTick" (see text below) and should have included the various Neovest software products in my inquiry about decision support software. Thus, I'd very much appreciate any comments from anyone who has experience with any combination of ESignal, RealTick, and/or Neovest software as to the relative merits of the programs they're familiar with.

By the way, if anyone has any experience with trading software they feel is clearly superior to the products already mentioned, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Sorry for my earlier oversight and any confusion it may be creating, and many thanks in advance for whatever assistance you may be able to provide.

:cool:

ORIGINAL THREAD:

07-24-02 05:36 PM

ESignal v. RealTick

Hello. I'm new to trading and am trying to decide between ESignal and RealTick as my decision support software. I'd very much appreciate any comments from anyone who has experience with both packages as to the relative merits of each.

Many thanks in advance for whatever assistance you may be able to provide.

2. if it's decision support. zero contest.

Neovests full product (do not use the thin version it is a piece of shit) can filter anything you can think up.

example. I only want to see stocks that are up 2% on 3X normal volume thusfar which are above their 200 MA but were down yesterday and I want them to have market caps above 1 billion dollars, and I want them to have an adx over 26, etc oh and I want them to have a price between 25 and 50.

It will search the whole market and show them to you.

Got a pattern you like to trade. It will find it.

Uses massive bandwidth though....but worth every penny.

:p

good stuff.