Esignal users.....

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Nicodemus, Oct 26, 2001.

1. I switched to esignal a couple of months back and although I like the features allright I almost cancelled the service because of problems I was having. I got a lot of error signals and actually had to reinstall my o/s (win98) once to get it to work right again. I had been wanting to upgrade to 2000 anyhow so I decided to see if it would make any difference before I quit the service. Man what a difference!! I have not had one single problem since installing Pro. If you are having any problems you may want to consider Win2000pro.:)

2. tuna

tuna

Ain't that the truth....,i had trouble with resource warnings with metastock,put more ram in,changed up to p111,880 processor,bigger hd,whole new computer actually and it still never fixed it till i went from 98 to 2000pro.
    Have the odd little sticking problem with esignal now but nothing serious.Definataly manages the resources 10 times better

3. I agree: eSignal is rock solid on win2000. Used it both stand-alone, with MetaStockPRO and with prop. software