eSignal Unveils MarketCenter and Sets New Standard For Market Data Streamers

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by Raphel Finelli, Jul 10, 2003.

1. It's cheaper - expect limitations.

#11     Jul 17, 2003
  2. bronks

bronks

I'm really enjoying this program. I've been looking for a basic system such as this for a while now. Local Knowledge was close to perfect, but just too damn buggy. I never came close to using all those indicators and analytics of other programs, so the simplicity of this product is more than welcome.

One bitch: I agree with the need to have more than one chart open at a time. At least three, IMO. This issue should not be overlooked.

Half-bitch: A drawing tool would be icing on the cake.

#12     Jul 19, 2003
  3. toby400

toby400

Seems fine so far unless you have need of much esotoric TA analysis and hordes of indicators.

Would be nice if the CCI had a zero line showing to aid analysis.

Could this Market centre win over the many users of the low cost software Sierra charts ?

Charts the Dax and German Bond quite adequately.

#13     Jul 30, 2003
  4. bronks

bronks

I wish your programmers would fix that bug with the indicators (lower) not updating in real time. I keep having to flip between different time frames to refresh. I've chatted with customer service 3 times in the past two weeks and no results so far. If you guys roll out something like this, at least fix the problems as they arise. Or just leave it off the program altogether.
    :mad:

#14     Aug 1, 2003
  5. nitro

nitro

Thanks.

nitro

#15     Aug 1, 2003