Esignal symbols??

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Math_Wiz, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Math_Wiz

Math_Wiz

Hi,

I'm just trying to figure out if its possible to view Asian and European stock markets in Esignal? For example, the FTSE. I mean is there a symbol or something I can look at?

Also, what is the symbol for crude oil futures?

Thanks,
    +-*/ Math_Wiz

2. Math_Wiz

Math_Wiz

Anyone?

3. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

Hi,

If you have an active account with us, please take a look at this KB Article.

We cover over 100 markets so I suspect you'll find what you are looking for with eSignal.

If you still can't find the symbol you are looking for, let me know and I'll be happy to help. Just PM me.

Thanks.

4. Math_Wiz

Math_Wiz

Thanks for the response.

After searching the internet, I found the international symbols for use with Esignal:

http://www.marketcenter.com/world/

When I click on the symbols there, it brings up an Advanced Chart which shows intraday action. However, when I type the symbol in my Esignal, such as $ukx-ftse, I only get a daily chart. I can't see what happened intraday using Esignal. Why is that? Does anyone know?

Thanks again,
    +-*/ Math_Wiz

5. bearish

bearish

6. Math_Wiz

Math_Wiz

Your link comes up as "session timeout", but that's ok. I realize real-time data would require an extra fee, but I thought I would get delayed data with my subscription. I have real time data for NYSE and Nasdaq, but I thought I would get delayed data for other exchanges which I didn't subscribe to. Guess not? Oh well.

Thanks for the attempted link, lol.

+-*/ Math_Wiz