Esignal support the worst there is ?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by luckybastard, Feb 16, 2007.

1. Can support be any worse than this ? Average time you have to wait for a reply on your mail is about 8 hours. When you try to call them, you're on hold for at least 20 minutes. I've been mailing and calling for 3 days now and still my problem isn't solved (Qcharts doesn't work). Amazing... I used to like Qcharts but I'm now seriously thinking about switching.

2. chud

chud

Esignal support is aweful i agree. I call and email them about problems and never receive any response. Somehow though they have plenty of time each week to send me 2 or 3 invitations to seminars to teach me to trade and buy their expensive products.

3. ElCubano

ElCubano

try their chat.... support seems to be above avg from my experience but then again i havent used anyone else since real tick 6 years ago........

4. Hello Lucky and Chud,

We normally turnaround emails within 24 hours so I apologize if your issue has not been resolved. Please PM me your contact info and we will arrange to have one of our technicians assist you with any pending issues you may have.

Thanks,
    Ray P.
    eSignal/QCharts Support

5. I've had good luck with the Liverep Support.

They've been able to answer al my questions, wait is usually less than 2-3 minutes for them once yuo log on.

Since I'm "tecnologically challenged," I'm on eSignal when I talk to them so I can try out what they're telling me while on the program.

Haven't tried any of the other Support services.

6. I used to use Esignal, and their live rep help was a joke. Most of the time they had no clue what was going on. I left them because their feed was going super slow most of the time. The live rep just kept telling me that they were aware of the problem and working on it. So basically they knew nothing. The best is when they tell you that they cant help you and that you need to call them, of course they dont have an 800 number. I couldnt take it so I left for TS. Not that there support is much better, but I found the TS message boards to be more helpful. Also, the TS feed has been outstanding since I left esignal.

7. tyler19

tyler19

The online Chat Help is awesome. Very Very quick.

8. eSignal is too expensive for the # of symbols they're offering.

9. it is ok to talk bad about esignal, but if you are trading for home what do u suggest, cqg and bloomberg are too expesnive, what is the alternative for esignal