Esignal support is rubbish

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by bundlemaker, Apr 15, 2004.

1. Once again, you've been able to piss me off esignal.

Same old story, just can't get to the people I need to. When I can, the senior support folks are polite and knowledgable.

But today, I can't trade. I tried calling myself and was told there would be an extended wait time. I tried getting through to leave a message on online chat but was down the que in double digits.

So far, there has been almost 2 weeks esig has been unusable this month for me, and when I inquired about a partial refund, I was ignored.

Crap, crap, crap! What a joke. I'm only marginally profitable now. Believe me, as soon as I'm a touch more confident in my trading, CQG here I come.

2. I have demanded a call from esignal. Every 5 minutes that I can't trade I'm posting here again. Lets' see how long it takes em', hah?

4. Can you explain the problem first, for others to
    confirm too?:)

5. Charts not updating. Very weird problem. Already did clean install. May have to do with api, not sure. Only thing I know is, can't depend on software.

6. Ditch

Ditch

It's not worth this aggrevation. Get over it or get an other data provider.

7. Ditch, I'm already aggravated; and at the moment have nothing else to do. I'm also just boneheaded enough to do everything I can to make life difficult for esignal. They have (so far) well over a $1,000 of my money. More months than not I have a problem. At this point, as childish as some may find it, I'm going to extract my pound of flesh any way I know how. And, obviously, at this point I'm not thinking clearly anyway! :)

8. Still no call back. It's been 30 min's and I was told 15. Just so 'ya know.

9. Ditch

Ditch

You could try Ensign, which can work with e-signal datafeed among others. I've been using if for more than 2 years now, never had a problem.

10. Are you using the latest build (636a)? They changed a few things with the Data Manager port set up app.

Maybe you could share more details about the "charts not updating". Rather vague.

I have been using eSignal for about 4 years with no big problems. Once in a while I manage to log onto one of their servers that has a wild tick, etc though.

#10     Apr 15, 2004