eSignal Suggestions and Improvements

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by lp3yc, May 24, 2006.

1. Tums

Tums

Wow, I am impressed. eSignal is actually care enough to respond to customer concerns. I have been debating subscribing to the service. I guess you have just earned a customer.

#11     May 26, 2006
  2. I'm very satisfied with the quality of my subscription at Esignal, but i never understood why they didn't do the job years ago that Tradestation did.
    DBC at that time was in an optimal position to be the best and biggest in the market. But what TA and charting software concerns they have been heavily beaten by Tradestation that came out of nowhere.
    It was a missed opportunity ; i cannot believe that Esignal does not have the knowledge and manpower in house to be at the level of Tradestation.
    Tradestation grew so hard because there was no competition and they provided what the market was looking for. Otherwise it would be impossible to sell +30,000 copies of TS as a new player on the market.

To become the best and biggest in the market, all you have to do is provide what the market wants.
    A second reason to listen to what the markets want is: it takes three times more energy to make a new client than to keep one.

Many times companies who dominate the market loose their position because they think they are invincible. That's how they loose their privileged position.
    Never underestimate your enemy. Always stay vigilant.

I have always tried to be objective in posting. There are points on which i have defended Esignal, and there are points on which i have been critical about Esignal. But it has always been my purpose to post my experiences in an objective way.

#12     May 27, 2006
  3. cmaxb

cmaxb

Well, I mentioned this in another thread: why not have a list of features posted on the web. All users get one vote of their favorite feature. Another list could be used to vote on bugfix. You add all the stuff you were going to add anyway, plus a couple from the list each development cycle.

#13     May 27, 2006
  4. Oh.... I'm so hurt.... I think I might cry... LMAO, you think I care?

=====

eSignal needs management upgrades. They need to fire the guy that makes decisions at that company.

See people requesting suggestions and improvements??? THEY WON'T EVER BE TOUCHED by eSignal... at least not any time soon. Simple bugs take years to even be talked of by eSignal.

I don't know why people waste their time.

I say eSignal deserves no good comments because although they provide their service, they do not go any further than that.

#14     May 27, 2006
  5. Don't you know, they have paid people to come on ET to try to earn customers by pretending they care about your issues, they hook you in... and then they screw you once you are a customer.

Interactive Brokers does the same thing, but I'd rather deal with IB then the scum at eSignal.

Good luck with that.

Suggestion to eSignal, stop acting like you care about your customers. Either start caring, or don't care at all, but all the acting is BS.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that is BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my god, if anyone believes that BS you deserve to be punched in the face by a billionaire.

#15     May 27, 2006
  6. Another suggestion.... Esignal, in the past prices for data have gone DOWN.

Why recently has yours gone UP???

Just curious... The high "administration fees" are coming back to us now.

I'm sure the SOB's running eSignal need some more cash before people actually grow a brain, which could take time.

#16     May 27, 2006
  7. Is there a demo version of eSignal? or a demo user Id and password...

Thanks

#17     May 29, 2006
  8. lp3yc

lp3yc

Hi Mowery

So your suggestions as far as I can see are:

1. eSignal should fire their management.
    2. They should lower their data prices.

As you have decided to post in this thread and post quite inflammatory accusations I feel that it is important for people who read this to judge if your very strong comments are accurate by understanding a bit more about your credibility. I will post a breakdown of what I know about you (based on your many postings on this site) in the chit chat forum where sensitive readers won't be offended and where it won't be off topic. Readers can then make their own minds up about you as, I my eyes, you have absolutely no credibility whatsoever and I feel that your posts on this and many other threads should be ignored.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1086825#post1086825

For the record I use eSignal and Interactive Brokers and have always found them to be very helpful.

#18     May 30, 2006
  9. I think thread opener and rest didn't want you here. 3 posts, because you couldn't resist it.

Kid, get yourself another job and a girlfriend, serve you better than driving everyone on this board mad with ur posts

#19     May 30, 2006
  10. Aaron

Aaron

I got a brochure in the mail from eSignal today advertising a free trading seminar. It says in big bold letters "Learn How to Trade Successfully! You CAN Learn to Trade Successfully."

What?! Did you think I thought I COULDN'T learn to trade successfully? Do you consider me to currently be an UNSUCCESSFUL trader? Was your insult intentional or on purpose?

Maybe a better, more flattering, ad campaign would advertise services that could help your customers become MORE successful than they already are. Hmmm?

Aaron Schindler
    Schindler Trading

#20     May 31, 2006