eSignal RAISING FEE'S AGAIN!!?!?? WTF

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by JMowery1987, May 5, 2006.

1. tnc$ddc

tnc$ddc

I agree blufftrader. Their costs do not justify the product.

#41     May 8, 2006
  2. Paprika

Paprika

That's my exact setup.

Very satisfied customer.

Ensign is tops. Great user group too. DTN.iq is as good or better than esignal from what I can tell, and I've used both. Esignal has some small plusses, but DTN.iq is solid, and to me that outweighs any other considerations.

#42     May 8, 2006
  3. Indeed, if you are not satisfied it means you can get better and cheaper somewhere else. If that is true you must be an idiot to stay at Esignal. But many stay and complaint. Logically they must be idiots.

Also a very good question. I use Esignal with TS2000i. Can anyone give me what Esignal gives me at a better rate? I am willing to leave Esignal, but the alternative should be as good or better than Esignal at a better rate.
    I'm 200% sure NOBODY can make me an interesting offer.

I'm not affiliated with Esignal and agree they are not cheap, but all the others cannot deliver what Esignal delivers me, or their price is at the same level or more expensive.

Prove the accusation that Esignal is not good by giving a better alternative, and i switch immediately.

#43     May 8, 2006
  4. wizardx

wizardx

iqfeed + adapter is cheaper
    and
    ib data feed + adapter is cheaper

#44     May 9, 2006
  5. Too funny...! He's just a 19 year old wannabe.

#45     May 9, 2006
  6. Once again:

#46     May 9, 2006
  7. This is you:

1. excessive profanity or vulgar language;

2. is insulting or argumentitive without merit;

3. abusive, harassing, defamatory;

4. deceptive, fraudulent.

#47     May 9, 2006
  8. How old are you, why not show a slight bit of profesionalism on a forum and leave me alone when I ask it. I've already PM'd quite a few mods here on ET asking you to personally stop harassing me. You are ruining the forum for everyone with your stupidty.

NOW STOP! and grow up.

#48     May 9, 2006
  9. What part of "19 year old wannabe" don't you understand?

#49     May 9, 2006
  10. I'm going to ask you one more time to stop harassing me.... you are seriously taking it to the next level... you are making yourself look like an idiot.

Please stop, like I have asked REPEATEDLY.

#50     May 9, 2006